• MUST BE A US CITIZEN
Location: Washington DC
• VMware Administration Skills
• Linux Admin Skills
• Understanding of cloud and virtualization concepts
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Practical approach to Systems Engineering (a process believer, but not an extremist)
• Strong desire to excel and the discipline to achieve it
Key Engineering Skills:
• Various Hypervisors (vSphere, Hyper-V, ESXi, KVM, etc.).
• VMWare ESX, ESXi
• Dynamic Resource Scheduler (DRS)
• High Availability (HA) configurations
• vCLI and scripting
“Nice to Have” Experience:
• Domain knowledge in the biometrics industry
• VMware Certified Professional
• Commercial cloud technologies (e.g., AWS)
• Cloud orchestration tools (vRealize, vCenter Orchestrator, etc.)
• Site Recovery Manager (SRM)
• Security Hardening
• Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) for Virtualization HW
VMWare - Virtualization Engineer
Washington, DC - scheduler, vmware, virtualization, engineer, admin,...
Washington, DC - scheduler, economics, political, administrative,...
Washington, DC - scheduler, political, economics, communications,...
Sr Sharepoint Developer/Admin - VMware/Virtualization Admin (TS/SCI)
Washington, DC - designer, sharepoint, administrator, emc, admin,...
Security Infrastructure Engineer - Windows VMWare
Washington, DC - citrix, vmware, windows, security, server,...
Sr. Cloud System Engineer III VMware
Washington, DC - scheduler, system engineer, vmware, computing,...
Arlington, VA - vmware, engineer, migration, cloud,...