• MUST BE A US CITIZEN
Location: Washington DC
• VMware Administration Skills
• Linux Admin Skills
• Understanding of cloud and virtualization concepts
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Practical approach to Systems Engineering (a process believer, but not an extremist)
• Strong desire to excel and the discipline to achieve it
Key Engineering Skills:
• Various Hypervisors (vSphere, Hyper-V, ESXi, KVM, etc.).
• VMWare ESX, ESXi
• Dynamic Resource Scheduler (DRS)
• High Availability (HA) configurations
• vCLI and scripting
“Nice to Have” Experience:
• Domain knowledge in the biometrics industry
• VMware Certified Professional
• Commercial cloud technologies (e.g., AWS)
• Cloud orchestration tools (vRealize, vCenter Orchestrator, etc.)
• Site Recovery Manager (SRM)
• Security Hardening
• Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) for Virtualization HW
Virtualization Engineer (NAVSEA)
Washington, DC - vmware, virtualization, engineer, windows,...
VMware (ESXi) Systems Engineer with TS/SCI Clearance
DHS, VA - vmware, systems, engineering, virtualization,...
Virtualization Engineer (vRealize Configuration Manager)
Washington, DC - vmware, virtualization, hp, desktop, cisco, pmo,...
Washington, DC - vmware, cisco, virtualization, 3d, architect,...
VMware Systems Engineer
Washington, DC - scheduler, vmware, systems engineer, engineer,...
College Park, MD - translator, virtualization, vmware, devops,...
Security Infrastructure Engineer - Windows VMWare
Washington, DC - vmware, citrix, administration, windows, security,...