• MUST BE A US CITIZEN
• BS degree in technology discipline (e.g., Information Technology/Systems)
• 3-5 years of experience as a SAN engineer
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to convey technical topics to non-technical and technical audiences
• Ability to identify project risks, manage project plans, manage/run project meetings that focus on projects with direct impact on enterprise SAN
• Ability to perform high level research, interface with other SMEs and team leads and plan for projects impacting enterprise SAN
• Practical approach to Systems Engineering (a process believer, but not an extremist)
• Strong desire to excel and the discipline to achieve it
Experience with the following is a plus:
• Domain knowledge in the biometrics industry
• Knowledge in IBM SAN storage solutions including VTL, IBM XIV, SVC, and SONAS
• Knowledge in Data Center consolidation strategies and transformation strategies
Cloud & Cognitive Solution Professional - DHS
Washington, DC - ibm, cloud, technical, cio, professional, solution,...
Senior Systems Engineer - IBM EndPoint
Washington, DC - android, ibm, systems engineer, engineer, desk,...
IBM Case Manager Developer
Washington, DC - websphere, ibm, case manager, developer, case, lab,...
Intern, IBM DB-2 DBA
Falls Church, VA - dba, internship, church, information technology,...
Security Solution Engineer
Herndon, VA - ccna, cisco, designer, security, directory, ibm,...
Senior Cybersecurity Architect
Herndon, VA - architect, security, cisco, ibm, cio, direct, hp,...
IBM Cloud Orchestrator
Washington, DC - scheduler, admin, vmware, weblogic, ibm, db2,...