• MUST BE A US CITIZEN
• BS degree in technology discipline (e.g., Information Technology/Systems)
• 3-5 years of experience as a SAN engineer
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to convey technical topics to non-technical and technical audiences
• Ability to identify project risks, manage project plans, manage/run project meetings that focus on projects with direct impact on enterprise SAN
• Ability to perform high level research, interface with other SMEs and team leads and plan for projects impacting enterprise SAN
• Practical approach to Systems Engineering (a process believer, but not an extremist)
• Strong desire to excel and the discipline to achieve it
Experience with the following is a plus:
• Domain knowledge in the biometrics industry
• Knowledge in IBM SAN storage solutions including VTL, IBM XIV, SVC, and SONAS
• Knowledge in Data Center consolidation strategies and transformation strategies
Project Manager - Curam
Washington, DC - scheduler, ibm, project, projects, including,...
Sr. Network Solutions Engineer-Tier 4
Washington, DC - ibm, cisco, network, noc, support, wan, candidate,...
Senior Microsoft Windows Engineer
Washington, DC - ibm, windows, cabling, microsoft, vmware, engineer,...
Washington, DC - ibm, mining, sas, problems, data, vba, analytics,...
DHS, VA - ibm, citrix, informatica, cisco, vmware, crystal,...
Washington, DC - network, subject, science, computer science,...
Data Systems Engineer Lead
Washington, DC - data, systems engineer, matter, engineer,...