My client is looking for a AVP of Marketing for their location in New York City. This is a Permanent Position offering a salary DOE. My client is only interested in local candidates.
MUST HAVE ASSET MANAGEMENT,MUTUAL FUND EXPERIENCE
About the Position
The candidate will support the Marketing Communications Department by developing initial concept/strategy and written text. The candidate will have an expertise in developing and implementing client outreach and delivery campaigns. The candidate should have excellent knowledge of the financial services industry, specifically the marketing to financial advisors, mutual funds, SMAs and CITs along with strong knowledge of FINRA advertising regulations. Experience with institutional sales is preferred and experience with offshore distribution is a plus. The candidate will be responsible for obtaining compliance and legal review of pieces. The candidate will establish and maintain strong working relationships with distribution.
• Proficient in CRM client marketing and experience in implementing tailored marketing delivery campaigns across channels. Experience working with Salesforce.com is (preferred)
• Identify and segment target audiences across channels and develop specific marketing pieces, (e.g. thought leadership, targeted client email campaigns, newsletters) aimed at these audiences to generate new or leverage existing company business
• Work with senior management to develop strategic marketing campaigns to positively define, enhance and promote the Alger brand using website and social media best practices
• Work closely with sales organization to champion various products/strategies and provide training/coaching as needed. .Accountable for updating content of existing pieces and generating new content ideas for future pieces
• Create client/prospect presentations across various products and channels
• Understand company’s distribution channels and sales goals to prioritize workflow
• 5-7 or years’ experience marketing in the asset management industry
• Project management experience
• A cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or above in a 4.0 scale
• Must have experience in analyzing and interpreting financial journals, reports and legal documents
• Experience in interpreting, data (written, oral, diagram or schedule form)
• Experience in developing and distributing marketing presentations, collateral, and client communications
• FINRA Series 7 (preferred) .
• Experience in Microsoft Office products
• Experience in Macintosh systems, QuarkXPress, Photoshop, Illustrator (preferred)
• Experience with Market Metrics (preferred)
• Experience in Salesforce.com
Write the description of the job here...
Asset Management Marketing Associate
New York, NY - asset management, marketing, digital marketing,...
Asset Management Attorney
New York, NY - attorney, asset management, law firm, investment,...
Asset Management, Business Management, Analyst
New York, NY - asset, asset management, management, analyst,...
Asset Management, U.S. Funds Product Manager, Vice President
New York, NY - product manager, funds, fund, president, vice,...
Asset Management - Alternatives - Global Real Assets - Client
New York, NY - fund, investor, specialists, asset management,...
Asset Management - Wealth Management & Investment Solutions - Managed
New York, NY - product development, investment, funds, sec, asset,...
Asset Management Program Analyst, Alternative Investments Group
New York, NY - funds, fund, investor, analyst, relations, force,...