Sr. Manager, Global Compensation - FT50674
Our client has an excellent career opportunity for a Manager, Global Compensation at our corporate office. As an integral member of the Total Rewards team, this role will be critical in assisting the Company to deliver on its commitment to providing contemporary and Competitive Compensation programs and practices in alignment with our “pay-for-performance” philosophy. He/she will act as a strategic human resources business partner reporting to the Director Total Rewards, with responsibility for implementation, administration and communication of the organizations’ Global and sales Compensation programs.
Manages the design, implementation, administration, training, communication and systems supporting Global Compensation programs and practices including salary planning, annual incentives, long-term equity, sales Compensation, job grade and job description structure, and other Compensation related matters.
Drives Global development of merit budgets, job family structures and salary grades and ranges, including economic and cost-impact models, ensuring “Pay-For-Performance” philosophy objectives are met.
Ensures appropriate regional/local design, Global consistency, Competitiveness, governance, Compliance, alignment with indirect Compensation initiatives and support of the attainment of strategic business goals for growth, innovation and profitability (short-term and long-term).
Coordinates purchasing of and participation in salary surveys and performs market data analysis for the development of Global market reference ranges, including report development, analysis of market data, movement recommendation and costing for both U.S. and Globally.
Continuously evaluate Compensation programs in context with Total Reward objectives, ensuring collaborative and balanced approach aligned with our business and talent strategies.
Oversees design and development of sales incentive Compensation plans and programs. Evaluates effectiveness (e.g. Return on Investment) of programs and initiates changes and innovative improvements to drive desired results.
Serves as subject matter expert for Global Compensation programs to leadership, management and HR communities providing guidance, recommendations and changes. Educate Managers to enable sound judgment and decision making for Compensation decisions.
Performs Comprehensive analysis, planning, market pricing and budget control in support of Compensation strategies. Provides information and tools to effectively meet human capital and financial objectives to ensure internal equity, external Competitiveness and program Compliance.
Liaises with HRIS team on all Compensation system integration and management of Compensation related data elements.
Assistance with preparation of Board of Director/Compensation Committee materials, proxy and CD&A.
Builds and optimizes Compensation infrastructure including key processes, standard work, technology and communications in alignment with Company standards, industry trends and best practices. Makes recommendations for outsourcing non-value-add Compensation processes.
Ensures the timely administration, processing and communication of annual salary planning (merit/promotion/market adjustment), annual incentives/variable pay and Global grading. Formulates recommendations related to new-hire Compensation and Compensation treatment for internal transfers and promotions.
Develops Compensation metrics/scorecard tied to talent management initiatives and evaluation of Compensation strategy effectiveness.
Stays abreast of industry Compensation practices, regulatory environment and changing legal issues assessing and communicating their potential impact on the business. Ensures Compensation programs are in Compliance with internal guidelines, local and country regulatory requirements.
Assists with the Completion of Compensation aspects of due diligence for mergers and acquisitions.
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
1. A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Business, or related discipline is required.
2. An MS or MBA degree is highly desirable.
3. A Certified Compensation Professional designation (CCP) is also preferred.
4. The successful candidate will bring at least 8-10 yrs. of broad and progressive experience in Global Compensation within an organization of Comparable scale and Complexity, preferably manufacturing. Executive Compensation experience a plus.
5. Demonstrated experience working with broad-based, incentive, sales and equity Compensation.
6. Experience with international/Global Compensation programs and practices.
7. Demonstrated project management and ability to lead multiple initiatives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
8. Expert Excel skills required. Advanced HRIS, Word and PowerPoint skills strongly desired. (PeopleFluent would be an asset)
9. Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to draw conclusions, themes and trends from large amounts of data and propose solutions.
10. Demonstrates knowledge of state-of-the-art thinking and practices in Compensation with the ability to collaborate with fellow members of Total Rewards Team.
11. Superior verbal and written communication ability and exceptional presentation skills are required.
12. M&A experience would be an asset
13. Present Salary?
14. Salary Expectation?
15. Must be a Canadian citizen.
Sr. Manager, Global Compensation
Bristol, CT - hris, human, data, global, salary, market,...
Watertown, CT - hris, hr manager, generalist, peoplesoft, oracle,...
Manchester, CT - hris, hr, analyst, furniture, manchester, systems,...
Associate Compensation Analyst
Southington, CT - hr, sas, analyst, ba, information systems, human,...
Sr. Software Engineer - Connecticut
Plainville, CT - .net, sql, java, html5, qa, engineer, mvc,...
Manchester, CT - hris, hr, analyst, systems, furniture, reports,...
Nursing Supervisor or Manager (Full Time) (Terryville,CT)
Bristol, CT - supervisor, manager, officer, director,...