International Tax Senior Manager - Radnor, PA - FT50778
Tax Management Firm is looking for a Sr. Manager with multi-national company and international tax experience, and who will primarily be responsible for client service in the international tax field and successfully growing the practice in this area.
Monitoring international tax developments (ex. legislation, regulations, changes in business operations) and communicating the necessary recommendations to clients
Assist with business development and expansion of services for new and existing clients and territories
Manage, direct, advise, and deliver multiple client engagements
Research, write and review client tax advice relating to domestic and international tax matters
Manage and direct international aspects of outsourced or co-sourced compliance and other quantitative oriented international tax engagements
Monitor and convey to clients information regarding U.S. technical developments as well as their application to Federal and International tax issues
Communicating and educating clients on international tax rules
Advising on and assisting in tax planning and strategy development involving M&A activities, investments, borrowings, and international expansion
Assisting with client tax filings and audits relating to international operations (Tax Compliance)
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
1. Licensed CPA or JD/LLM
2. 8+ years of experience in international corporate taxation, preferably through a combination of large accounting firm and multi-national corporation experience
3. Proven ability to research and communicate technical tax issues clearly to non-tax people and work effectively across all levels of the client relationship
4. Demonstrated ability to develop business
5. Knowledge of ASC 740 to help plan, prepare and review
6. Experience with U.S. international tax laws, including Subpart F, Foreign Tax Credits, transfer pricing, Check the Box Principles, Outbound and Inbound Transactional
7. Structuring, U.S. Tax Treaty Research and Interpretation, Repatriation Strategies, Base Shifting, FSC/EIE, Foreign Tax Credit Planning and International Mergers & Acquistions
8. US. international compliance & planning
9. Foreign currency tax issues
10. Solid understanding of FAS 109 and U.S. federal taxation
11. Present Salary?
12. Salary Expectation? Salary Range: ($140k to $180k)
13. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
International Tax Manager
Philadelphia, PA - export, jd, tax manager, tax, international,...
Corporate Tax Accountant
PA - accountant, tax, corporate, state, income,...
JD Edwards Developer
King of Prussia, PA - edwards, jd, jd edwards, jde, developer, sql, erp,...
JD Edwards Analyst/Developer
Norristown, PA - edwards, jd, jd edwards, developer, jde, sql, erp,...
Philadelphia, PA - attorney, tax, drafting, legal, accounting, estate,...
King of Prussia, PA - accountant, tax, strong, preparation, income,...
Philadelphia, PA - jd, property, data, tax, consultant, client,...