Environmental Health and Safety Manager - FT50632
Strong, stable, growing company is currently looking for an Environmental Health and Safety Manager to join their Mississippi location.
The EHS Manager will be in charge of developing, implementing and monitoring the programs for safety, health, security and environmental practices.
This position will work directly with the Operations Director to drive corporate HSSE initiatives.
The EHS Manager will provide direction in the protection of all plant assets.
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. At least 10 years of experience of related experience.
3. Highest level of expertise and practical knowledge of health, safety, security, environmental, ergonomics.
4. OSHA recording and case management and worker’s compensation.
5. Must be willing to relocate to Mississippi.
6. Present Salary?
7. Salary Expectation? (Salary range: up to $75k)
8. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
Environmental Health and Safety Manager
Trenton, NJ - safety manager, ehs, environmental, plant,...
Site Safety Manager - Construction
Trenton, NJ - safety manager, construction, occupational,...
Trenton, NJ - ehs, industrial, investigations, environmental,...
Site Safety Manager - Robbinsville, NJ
Robbinsville, NJ - safety manager, lean, site, safety, trainer,...
Senior Site Safety Manager
Edison, NJ - safety manager, site, lean, safety, manager,...
Tinton Falls, NJ - safety manager, claims, loss, safety, manager,...
Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator
Philadelphia, PA - ehs, environmental, environmental health, waste,...