Position Title Machine Maintenance Technician - Machine Tools - IL #3552
Location Rockford IL
Perform machine maintenance and repairs to shop machine tools and equipment.
* Performs machine repair tasks with a minimum amount of supervision.
* Troubleshoots and repairs complex hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
* Works from blueprints and manuals to perform required work.
* Identifies parts and/or components required to complete repairs.
* Installs new machines and relocates existing machines as required.
* Levels and aligns machinery using all necessary inspection equipment.
* Performs preventive and predictive maintenance to identify and recommend required work so repairs can be scheduled with minimal interruption to production.
* Accepts temporary assignments to other shifts as required.
* Works overtime as required including emergency call-ins.
* Keeps work areas clean and safe while watching for hazardous conditions.
* Assists other machine repairmen and maintenance crafts as required.
* Properly fills out Maintenance Work Requests to insure accurate records of work performed on all machinery.
* Assists with any other tasks as needed.
* Must be able to understand and apply all types of complex drawings including hydraulic and pneumatic schematics.
* Must have the ability to use all types of inspection equipment: micrometers, indicators, electronic levels, etc.
* Must be proficient with all types of hand tools and required power tools.
* Must be a team player.
* Must have excellent written, verbal, and listening communication skills.
* Must have CNC experience
* Must have Siemens, Allen Bradley, PLC logic Knowledge
* Five to ten years of experience in a similar field.
* High school education, GED, or equivalent. Work requires general education in order to prepare reports, perform calculations, keep records, and interact effectively with people.
* Basic understanding of electrical circuits and schematics is a plus.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. High school education, GED, or equivalent.
2. 5+ years of experience in machine maintenance with machine tools or similar.
3. CNC experience.
4. Siemens, Allen Bradley, PLC logic knowledge.
Machine Maintenance Technician - Machine Tools - IL
Rockford, IL - cnc, machine, plc, bradley, maintenance technician,...
CNC Lathe Setup/Operator/Programmer
Rockford, IL - cnc, lathe, machinist, programmer...
Machine Maintenance Technician - Machine Tools - IL #3552
Rockford, IL - cnc, plc, machine, bradley, maintenance technician,...
CNC Machinist - 2nd Shift-3095
Rockford, IL - cnc, machinist, crane, cnc machinist, machining,...
Rockford, IL - cnc, machinist, crane, machining, milling,...
Maintenance Technician - Tire Care
Roscoe, IL - maintenance technician, mechanic, technician,...
CNC Machinist - 2nd Shift - IL #3095
Rockford, IL - cnc, machinist, crane...