HRIS Manager (ADP System) - FT50522
New York, NY
The HRIS Manager oversees the day-to-day operation of the Human Resources Capital Management System in order to ensure the successful and accurate administration of payroll, benefits, time and attendance and other related human resource functions. The HRIS Manager is the primary liaison between the Human Capital Management System vendor and the central point of contract for all issues relating to system.
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
1. Bachelor's Degree in, Accounting, Business, Human Resources, Information Technology, Information Systems, or a closely related discipline required.
2. Experience in a union environment desirable.
3. Minimum of 5 years HRIS experience with an emphasis on overall system management and with at least 3 years working with Time Management Systems
4. Demonstrated experience in extracting and manipulating system data from large databases.
5. Strong understanding of HRIS database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with databases tools
6. Must have current experience with ADP.
7. Present Salary?
8. Salary Expectation?
9. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
HRIS Manager (ADP System)
New York, NY - hris, adp, human, green card, human resource,...
New York, NY - hris, adp, human, manager, system, human resources,...
New York, NY - hris, edwards, adp, human, database, yes,...
New York, NY - hris, adp, human, human resource, manager,...
HRIS Manager JJ1088
New York, NY - hris, edwards, adp, human, human resource, manager,...
HRIS Clerk (Part Time)
New York, NY - hris, clerk, film, generalist, file, hr generalist,...
HRIS Sr. Manager, Workday
New York, NY - hris, hr, human, resources, system, human resource,...