Standard of excellence, state of the art, prestigious, leading Hospital in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is urgently looking for western educated, trained and experienced Clinical Nurse Coordinator -Wound & Ostomy Care
The Hospital is one of the best international healthcare standard hospitals in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Has a great reputation for delivering quality care excellence in healthcare and provides great teaching and research opportunities as well. Leading Hospital through their commitment in providing excellent quality healthcare and exceptional patient care alike, renowned through their dedicated team of internationally qualified, experienced healthcare professionals and by their state-of-the-art technology. Leading Hospital in Saudi Arabia is urgently looking for Passionate and Dedicated - Wound & Ostomy RN for their Clinical Nurse Coordinator opportunity within Wound & Ostomy Care Services.
In your new role as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator for Wound & Ostomy Care- you will be responsible for coordinating care, for providing assessment, intervention, development and implementation of wound prevention and management, for delivering the highest quality specialist wound care management, expertise in patient care management. Specialist training, experience and expertise- in Wound Care and Ostomy Care along with strong supervisory/leadership, mentoring, educational and research abilities. The Clinical Nurse Coordinator will serve as an educator, expert consultant and researcher. Unique experience to be working in the KSA in a prestigious international standard Hospital alongside a team of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals- western expatriates. Opportunity to travel, to explore new culture and tradition, while making a difference and bringing contributions through your nursing/management skills, knowledge and expertise in your clinical nursing area.
- Western educated, trained and experienced Registered Nurse with current/valid RN license and registration from country of origin;
- Registered Nurse specialized in Wound and Ostomy Care; Wound & Ostomy Care Registered Nurse - with expertise and experience in Wound Ostomy Care;
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or equivalent Nursing Degree not less than 3 years study duration from an accredited program;
- Specialist training along with Post- Graduate Specialist Certification in Wound & Ostomy Care; CWON, WOCNCB, WCN/Wound Care Nurse, CWCN-Certified Wound Care Nurse -or similar equivalent Specialist Training/ Certification;
- Post graduate diploma and/or Certification in Stoma Care/Wound Management; WCC/Wound Care Certification, OMS/ Ostomy Management Specialist Certification- or similar equivalent Certification;
- At least four years of current clinical nursing experience ( Hospital ) in an acute care setting- of which at least one year of specialty/Wound & Ostomy Care experience; Current/previous experience as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator/Wound & Ostomy Care, or Charge Nurse-Wound Care Management, Clinical Nurse Specialist- Wound Care or having worked in a similar Nursing Role-preferred;
- Surgical / Wound Ostomy / Stoma experience;
-Demonstrated ability to act as a clinical and theoretical role model;
-Demonstrated leadership and mentoring abilities;
-Demonstrates research and education abilities;
-A proven personal commitment to continuous learning and quality improvement;
-Ability to plan educational opportunities around practice deficits;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, organizational skills, strong critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills, nursing skills along with prioritizing responsibilities;
- Empathy, Compassion, Flexibility, Patience, Attention to detail, Energetic, Quick timely response, Respect and Ability to cope to different situations are only some of the qualities that the Clinical Nurse Coordinator needs to possess;
- Current- BLS, and/or ACLS certificates;
The Hospital is offering:
-Excellent tax-free salary package;
-Outstanding benefits package;
-Free airline tickets ( deployment, leave and repatriation tickets), Free fully furnished accommodation, Utilities allowance;
-Free health insurance, Paid Holiday- generous annual leave time with free annual flights home, end of service payment, renewable contracts, and other perks as well;
If you qualify and are interested in this Clinical Nurse Coordinator -Wound & Ostomy Care position, kindly send us your updated resume to:
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Herman Medical Staffing-Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction !
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level !
Herman Medical Staffing-Dusseldorf Germany - Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction!
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level.
Please contact us online at or call us either in Germany +49 210 2889 7930, Fax: +49 210 2889 7931 or in US at +1 713 701 5541 or by email