Position Title Implementation Manager - Land - Energy Software - OK or TX #3551
Location Tulsa Oklahoma or Houston Texas
As an Implementation Manager - Land, you'll work side by side with our clients to install our software and assist them in their use of the system. You will have the opportunity to learn the business challenges it helps our clients solve. In this role you will assist in planning and leading all aspects of an implementation project, ensuring we deliver the expected value to our clients. Implementation Managers supervise and mentor their team members, and work closely with the development team to implement software enhancements. An Implementation Manager is responsible for driving activity within key Oil & Gas accounts as part of the technical project delivery and will play primary roles of Engagement Lead, Industry Subject Matter Expert and Business Analyst during project engagements. The Implementation Manager - Land role is focused on the technical solution development solving data, systems and applications problems for our clients and is the most knowledgeable about business processes in Land Acquisition and Administration. Clients will see you as the face of the company, and you'll develop close working relationships with the clients. You'll have the opportunity for rapid growth within a fast growing, high-tech, oil and gas software provider. No two days are the same - you'll never stop learning and growing. You'll have the autonomy to make important decisions while receiving support and guidance along the way.
You will enjoy working in a flexible environment where mutual respect is a key ingredient. The team is supportive, very talented and is always encouraged to communicate ideas with the executive team. Our development team is critical to our continued success and is appreciated as such.
* Bachelor's degree (engineering, computer science, accounting, finance, MIS or related fields.)
* Top-notch academics
* Open to travelling more than 50% of the time
* 5+ years of consulting, software or industry experience with land management
* 1+ years of project management experience
* Eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
* Strong communication (written and verbal), leadership, and interpersonal skills
* Ability to manage own time and deliverables and drive others
* Good organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
* Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
* Effective problem-solving skills
* A drive to continue learning, specifically about the energy business
* Ability to build strong relationships with customers.
* Experience with a product management tool such as Microsoft Project
* Experience with oil and gas revenue accounting, gas processing, crude/gas/NGL transportation, land management, or related fields
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Bachelor's degree.
2. U.S. Citizen.
3. 5+ years of consulting, software or industry experience with land management and 1 or more years of Project Management.
4. Must have Oil & Gas experience.
5. Upstream project management experience.
5. Experience with oil and gas revenue accounting, gas processing, crude/gas/NGL transportation, land management, or related fields preferred.
6. Open to travel 50% of the time.
Oil and Gas Data Services Worker
Oklahoma City, OK - oil, gas, legal, regulatory, records, information,...
Reservoir Engineering Technician - OK
Oklahoma City, OK - oil, qc, sap, reservoir, engineering technician,...
Oklahoma City, OK - land, vp, geology, house, personnel, oil,...
Equipment Operator (Oil & Gas)
Moore, OK - oil, instrumentation, equipment operator, tools,...
Field Specialist Technician (Oil & Gas)
Moore, OK - oil, drilling, technician, field, rig, gas,...
Land Tech III
Oklahoma City, OK - oil, land, files, file, typing, filing, gas,...
Right of Way Document Specialist
Oklahoma City, OK - land, legal, property, project, database, document,...