Position Title Field Sales and Technical Service Rep - Wood Finish Products - NC #3507
Location Charlotte NC
Company is currently seeking a full time Field Sales & Technical Service Representative to professionally represent the company and all associated companies and products as assigned and directed. Position is primarily responsible for technical sales, service and support to customers/accounts in Charlotte and surrounding area as assigned. Would prefer candidate to have 2-5 years' experience in furniture and kitchen cabinet finishing, coatings sales and color matching.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Maintain account base for assigned/product area
* Obtain maximum sales volume with every product/customer
* Maintain and grow customer base
* Plan, organize, service and control the sale of company products
* Maintain regular customer contact at both the manufacturing and management levels
* Stay abreast of competitive activity
* Ensure appropriate action on customer service problems and issues
* Learn and use company sales, manufacturing, customer service, financial and shipping tools available
* Regularly communicate information and/or recommendations to the organization
* Routine maintenance of color and finish application
* Pre-qualification of company color batches to wet standards prior to line use
* Adhere to customer color standards (step panels) in production setting
* Qualify condition and type of substrate prior to finishing as needed
* Confirm finished products are properly prepared and maintained for best application-stirring, etc.
* Guide application personnel in using best techniques and technology
* Monitor maintenance of equipment for best application of coatings as assigned
* Assist in development of custom colors
* Responsible for preparing production step panels
* Maintain communications between customer laboratory, production, finishing and management
* Liaison between customer and company
* Territory: Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas
* High school or equivalent
* Outside Sales: 2 years
Required license or certification:
* Valid state driver's license
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. High school diploma, equivalent, or higher education.
2. 2+ years of experience in furniture and kitchen cabinet finishing, coatings sales and color matching.
Materials Engineer- Coatings
Charlotte, NC - coating, coatings, chemical engineering, chemical,...
Charlotte, NC - plant, finishing, operator, packaging, materials,...
Technical Service Representative - Coatings Applications
Charlotte, NC - coating, textile, coatings, chemistry, printing,...
Inside Sales Rep
Charlotte, NC - grinding, concrete, machine, representatives,...
Entry Level Marketing
Charlotte, NC - depot, script, appointment, anything, door, home,...
Charlotte, NC - programmer, informatica, etl, sql, teradata, data,...
Jr-Mid Level Business Analyst
Charlotte, NC - planner, analyst, liaison, requirements, technical,...