Security "IAM" Identity & Access Management Consultant - B6
MOST MAJOR CITIES can be hub
US CITIZENS, GREEN CARDS, EAD TIED TO GREEN CARD ONLY
Security and Risk professionals develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Identity and Access Management:
professionals design and deliver solutions for establishing system user's credentials and processes for applying those credentials to access enterprise systems and applications. Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives. Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility. Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters. Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility. Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
We are currently looking for Consultants for our Security practice with experience in cloud security strategy, architecture, implementation and operations for client sales and delivery projects.
Key Responsibilites May Include:
Assist with IAM strategy, roadmap and vision definition
Lead IAM application architecture and technical design
Assist with IAM vendor tool selection/product recommendations
Lead IAM work stream, phase, or release of IAM delivery project as functional lead or technical lead
Lead IAM plan, analyze, design, build, test, deploy activities for enterprise and/or customer-facing deployments
Contribute to development of point of views, white papers, and other knowledge capital
Build working relationships with IAM vendor product development and engineering teams
Ability to travel 100%
1. Minimum 2+ years of experience with planning and implementing IAM capabilities, including:
Experience in each item below:
2. Identity Governance & Administration
3. Access Management & Federation
4. Directory Services
5. Identity as a Service (IDaaS)
6. Experience implementing packaged or custom IAM solutions, including but not limited to Oracle, IBM, CA, SailPoint, RSA/Aveksa, ForgeRock, Okta, Dell/Quest, PingIdentity, Securonix
7. Ability to lead a team of developers, testers and business analyst
8. Experience with custom development or IAM solutions using: Java/JEE Development o JSON o SAML o XACML o SCIM*
9. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
10. Minimum Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Computer Science, CIS/MIS, Engineering)
11. Open to 100% Travel
12. US CITIZENS, GREEN CARDS, EAD TIED TO GREEN CARD ONLY
Indicate Number of Years development, integration, configuration and implementation “hands on keyboard” experience in:
13. Oracle ID Manager
14. Oracle IAM - Identity & Access Management
16. SAILPOINT IdentityIQ
17. SAILPOINT IdentityNow
Identity & Access Consultants
United States - iam, access, lead, security, solutions, identity,...
New York, NY - oracle, iam, manger, directory, developer, ui,...
New York, NY - iam, lead, access, green card, custom, solutions,...
Senior IAM Architect
Jersey City, NJ - directory, iam, oracle, analyst, j2ee, architect,...
Sr. IAM / IDM Consultant, Hoboken, NJ
Hoboken, NJ - iam, jd, security, angularjs, directory, unix,...
Oralce IAM Architect
New York, NY - developing, iam, access, suite, directory, asst,...
Security Manager - IAM Lead architect
New York, NY - websphere, it, architect, lead, security, support,...