Senior Associate - 1
New York, NY
Support Corporate Development in the execution of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures for operating companies. Assist in the evaluation of potential acquisition targets, financial analysis and modeling. Provides support in the due diligence process.
++Client is requiring six years of Mergers and Acquisitions experience++
No jumpy resumes.
Assist with the execution of complex financial modeling assignments in a corporate finance environment.
Specific duties include performing various financial analysis activities including financial reporting, metrics projects, modeling, and cost analysis.
Assists in the evaluation of potential acquisition targets using these methods in support of the due diligence process.
May also be part of the due diligence team.
Develop and prepare presentations on the results of research and analysis of acquisition targets for use by senior Corporate Development team members.
Support due diligence processes and communications with external advisors by providing required documentation and information as well as obtaining that information for the due diligence process.
Analyze competitor performance on a quarterly basis.
Other duties as assigned by team project leaders.
Ability to work in teams and interaction with senior management
Ability to communicate effectively
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
1. BS in Finance
2. Requiring six years of Mergers and Acquisitions experience
3. 6+ years relevant experience required.
4. Corporate development and or corporate finance experience
5. Financial analysis and Valuation modeling experience
6. Financial planning and analytics experience
7. Relevant experience includes Corporate Development, M&A, Investment Banking background or other financial services areas.
8. Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
9. Demonstrated strong financial modeling background and analytical orientation
10. Adnvances level experience in Excel with Pivot Tables, Vlookup, Macros
11. Superior overall analytical ability
12. Present Salary?
13. Salary Expectation?
14. Must be a US Citizens or Green Card holders
Director, Pre-Acquisition Operational Due Diligence
New York, NY - procurement, acquisition, supply chain, equity,...
Corporate Banking - Healthcare, Vice President
New York, NY - vice, president, banking, vice president, capital,...
Credit Risk Modeling/ Validation Expert
New York, NY - sas, models, pd, logistic, lending, risk, modeling,...
Data Scientist - Modeling
New York, NY - mining, scientist, data, statistical, modeling,...
Financial Analyst & Corporate Finance Internship
New York, NY - commodity, commodities, renewable, energy,...
Corporate Attorney - Due Diligence Experience
New York, NY - attorney, diligence, law firm...
Talent Acquisition Specialist
New York, NY - talent acquisition, corporate, talent, acquisition,...