Solutions Engineer - 1
St Petersburg, FL 33701
The Solutions Engineer (SE) reports to the Operations Manager
Provide pre-sales technical assistance to the account executives, and executing SOWs (Statement Of Work) in a post sales capacity
Provide active team participation through pre-sales and post-sales engagements and deliver Ironyun’s service capabilities
Act as a contributing member of the Ironyun team on small and large projects
Engaging consultatively, the SE will showcase Ironyun’s products by being an active member in designing and configuring technical service solutions to meet customer goals, and explaining and demonstrating features and benefits
Work with account executives to provide pre-sales support to clients. This includes building bill of materials, assisting with RFPs and assisting with SOWs. The SE will need to assemble and integrate solutions into clients existing infrastructure and to provide training for account executives, clients (at all levels), and peers.
Principal Responsibilities: (Essential Function)
Provide technical, consultative sales and operations support
Perform technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects
Maintain expertise in relevant competitive solutions, products and services
Continue to develop expertise in relevant specialization as outlined in their development plan
Actively participate on assigned Virtual Teams and provide consultative support in their area of specialization to other SEs
The solutions engineer will have a solid grasp of all products and services offered by Ironyun
In additional to technological aptitude and the ability to learn quickly and stay current, the ideal candidate's interpersonal, presentation and troubleshooting skills evoke passion and confidence
1. Integration of softwarehardware solutions
2. Knowledge of LAN/WAN design and IP connectivity
3. Knowledge of relevant CCTV, IP NVR/DVR solution sets, product line specifications, performance criteria and applications
4. Knowledge of large scale CCTV deployment technologies including networking, video camera specifications, NVR requirements and video analytics solutions
5. Competitive knowledge with LAN OS, primarily Linux
6. Understanding and ability to articulate company, competitors, technologies, solutions, product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
7. Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
8. Ability to work effectively, add value as a team member and assume a leadership role for the team
9. Bachelor’s degree
10. CCIE, CCNP, ACMX, or ACDX certifications a plus Experience
11. The candidate should have: > 3 years-related industry experience
12. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
13. Present Salary?
14. Salary Expectation? (Salary range: max 55K)
Sales Potential Security Access Control, Gate Systems, CCTV
Tampa, FL - cctv, surveillance, property management, security,...
Director of Med Surg
Saint Petersburg, FL - director, surg, med, green card, holder,...
Saint Petersburg, FL - disaster, systems, dns, directory, server,...
Infrastructure Services Engineer II
Saint Petersburg, FL - cisco, lan, voip, technical support, cabling, wan,...
Tampa, FL - green card, card, permanent, green, sponsorship,...
Tampa, FL - cisco, administrator, network engineer,...
Hospitalist Physician FL
Tampa, FL - hospitalist, green card, permanent, card, green,...