Sr. IT Security Analyst - Sa1225
This role is responsible for providing risk evaluation, threat modeling, and deep technical expertise on projects and technology products. This role will work closely with the Director of Threat and Vulnerability Management to identify, evaluate, and prioritize potential weaknesses in ESI’s infrastructure and applications using both manual and automated methods.
This role is highly technical, requiring at least 4 years of experience in information security roles.
• Lead and mature enterprise vulnerability scanning solutions for a Fortune
25 corporation • Educate and mentor cross-functional individuals on identified vulnerabilities and remediation strategies • Serve as the SME and advisor for security maturity efforts of key infrastructure platforms • Assess level of assurance of critical security tools and drive operational excellence • Early informer of critical vulnerabilities and exposures relevant to safeguarding the company’s information assets.
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. Requires at least 4 years of experience in information security roles.
3. 5 - 8 relevant years of experience
4. Decision-making and prioritization skills
5. Action oriented, results driven
6. Individual has achieved measurable results in maturing vulnerability scanning for a Fortune 500 organization
7. Strong understanding of the attacker kill chain, and commonly used tools and techniques
8. Expertise and experience in securing applications, operating systems, and network infrastructure
9. Expertise in securing fundamental networking
10. protocols: DNS, HTTP, TCP, UDP, TLS, IPSEC, 802.1x, NFS
11. Understanding of risk modeling concepts and frameworks (STRIDE, DREAD, FAIR, etc.)
12. Understanding of common exploitation techniques and mitigations
13. Vulnerability assessment process and tools experience: Nessus, Nexpose, Qualys, Metasploit, Nmap
14. Penetration testing experience and certification (CEH, OSCP, OSWE, CPT) a strong plus
15. Present Salary?
16, Salary Expectation? (Salary range: $100k to $110k)
17. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
IT Security Analyst
Minneapolis, MN - cyber, cyber security, security, desk, it security,...
Information Security Analyst Senior
Minneapolis, MN - cisco, security, information security, firewall,...
Information Security Analyst
Minneapolis, MN - security, security analyst, information security,...
Associate Information Security Analyst
Minneapolis, MN - information security, security, security analyst,...
Sr IT Security Engineer
Minneapolis, MN - generalist, auditor, it security, security,...
Info Security Analyst
Minneapolis, MN - mainframe, generalist, servers, security,...
Administrator II, IT Security
Saint Paul, MN - sap, administrator, it security, security, hp,...