Application Development Analyst - ADA 3398
Department is looking for an Application Development Analyst – BOBJ-BI to provide IT business process expertise and implements technology to enhance and/or streamline such processes. This position will be filled as an Advisor Application Development Analyst, Application Development Analyst or Associate Application Development Analyst depending on the qualifications of the selected candidate.
This person assumes responsibility for the quality and delivery of technology business solutions. The analyst will also be responsible for the design, development and testing of the SAP Business Objects-BI components needed to support analytical requirements. The ideal candidate will work as a member of a team to integrate designs into the overall client strategy and provide guidance on how SAP BW/BI/HANA can be leveraged.
• Recommends appropriate technology solutions considering costs, time, and resources, technical, functional and other requirements
• SAP Business Objects-BI 4.1 data model development, review and implementation
• Defining strong business layer (IDT/UDT)
• Leading team of 2-4 developers by providing technical architecture guidance, strong technical review and strong business coordination for UAT
• Continuously reviews new functionality/business needs to determine benefits and viability. Pursues as appropriate
• Fosters day-to-day client relationships to support on-going and future business needs
• Provides project management/oversight including implementation of user involvement, progress evaluation, and issue resolution, coordination among sub-teams, testing plans, documenting tests, developing training plan, training delivery, go-live validation and support
• Leads functional Analysts by providing assignments, guidance, coaching and assistance as needed
• Participates in project assessment process working collaboratively with architects and technical leads, as well as business consultants to create project proposals, solution technical requirements and specifications, solution business case, etc. for implementation within the SAP BOBJ-BI landscape
• The position is conversant with current and future IT application architecture and with emerging technologies
• Participates in analysis of current SAP BOBJ-BI trends and technology solutions roadmap.
• Creates detailed business/technical requirements and technical specifications for the desired solution
• Perform all duties associated with the project lifecycle and application portfolio management
• Provide leadership and guidance within the team: mentor new team members as needed, conduct team member training & be go-to resource within the team
• Provide on-call support and problem resolution for software applications.
Act as catalyst to implement strategic and tactical solutions consistent with the goals of the business
• Provide IS and the business with technical direction and advise on technology and process improvement
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent hands on experience
2. 9+ years IT experience, including several years of systems development experience in the design and development of department-wide or enterprise-wide applications
3. A minimum of 5 years of SAP Business Objects-BI configuration / Development / support experience in BOBJ-BI 4.0, 4.1 or 4.2 tools (Webi, Design Studio, Crystal Reports, IDT, UDT, BICS, OLTP and Web Services connections, Analysis for OLAP etc.)
4. Knowledge of systems and/or business analysis design concepts. Demonstrated proficiency in the applied use of systems and process analysis tools. Full system life cycle experience, including development lifecycle methodologies
5. Ability to facilitate interactive design and functional specification sessions
6. Highly developed interpersonal, written and verbal skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms. Excellent technical writing and system documentation skills
7. Strong analytical problem-solving, and conceptual skills
8. Good organizational skills, with the ability to meet objectives and effectively multi-task.
9. Ability to work with all levels of the organization, both technical and non-technical
10. Deep experience with minimum of 5 years hands-on systems experience in BusinessObjects (BOBJ) 4.1 (with BICS) and OLTP DBs, Universe Designer (UDT / IDT)
11. Demonstrated ability to resolve complex production issues
12. Experience with SAP DW data modeling concepts
13. Minimum of 5 years with monitoring, analyzing, tuning and optimizing SAP BOBJ system including knowledge of BOBJ-BI CMC and scheduling tools
14. Experience with at least four full life cycle implementations of BOBJ and experience in dynamic support environment
15. Able to accurately estimate work effort based on functional or technical specifications
16. Experience in LCM / RCT
17. Experience with SAP BEx query, SAP BOBJ-BI report/dashboard development, advanced analytics such as data mining
18. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent hands on experience
19. 9+ years IT experience, including several years of systems development experience in the design and development of department-wide or enterprise-wide applications
20. A minimum of 5 years of SAP Business Objects
21. SAP BOBJ-BI certification
22. Experience in SAP HANA, Teradata
23. 2+ years BOBJ Administration experience and a solid understanding of Business Objects – BI Architecture
24. 5+ years of leadership and team lead experience in various solution delivery methodologies (ASAP, Agile)
25. General understanding of utility industry business practices and procedures
26. Good understanding of IT policies and procedures
27. Present Salary?
28. Salary Expectation? (Salary range: $90k to $119k)
29. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
Senior Account Executive - SuccessFactors
Bellevue, WA - sap, hris, executive, org, hr, c,...
Bellevue, WA - analyst, project, process improvement, ep, process,...
Application Development Analyst - ADA
Bellevue, WA - sap, designer, analyst, industrial engineering,...
VP DEVELOPMENT, SMB DIGITAL ENGINE AND INNOVATION LAB
Bellevue, WA - lab, engine, sap, vp, digital, product, virtual,...
Kirkland, WA - fico, sap, service engineer, sap fico, fi, ap,...
Contract Recruiter - Concur Technologies
Bellevue, WA - laser, talent, cycle, recruiting, expense,...
SAP CRM ABAP Developer
Issaquah, WA - sap, abap, crm, ui, web, analyst, costco,...