Accountant 4 - 5280501
Let’s talk about building a rewarding career
Enterprise Finance plans, tracks, analyzes and reports financial results, manages the company’s balance sheet, including funding, capital and investments oversees internal real estate needs drives acquisitions is responsible for financial controls and leads corporate strategy.
Enterprise Finance identifies areas of financial risk and mitigates efforts appropriately. It works with capital markets to provide lowest possible costs of incremental funding, subject to capital and financial risk management constraints. It improves financial performance by analyzing business unit performance and recommending areas of improvement. The group strives for excellence in customer service and client support by exhibiting behavior that is fair, reasonable, ethical, and professional.
Controllers Group has an exciting opportunity for a motivated accounting professional. This group is focused on maintaining strong financial controls, providing accurate financial / regulatory reporting, and ensuring proper accounting via robust processes.
This position will support Corporate Trust Services, a line of business in the Wholesale Division. We are looking for a strong accountant to add value to the line of business through performing complex activities associated with maintaining ledger accounts, developing financial reports, and assisting in the remediation of reporting issues.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs complex activities associated with maintaining ledger accounts and for developing financial statements and reports. Duties may include:
• Review data from the general ledger and various financial systems to ensure accuracy and adherence to reporting standards
• Gather and review data for financial and regulatory report considerations
• Prepare account reconciliations, journal entries, and financial / regulatory reports
• Perform a variety of analyses or projects relating to financial accounting procedures, methods or systems
• Research, understand, diagnose data reporting issue root cause and clearly document contributing facts and circumstances
• Assist in evaluating and documenting processes and related control environment
• Research accounting topics and operationalize solutions in key areas
• Maintain knowledge of current accounting and regulatory guidance applicable to the business
• Provide transaction related accounting guidance
• Other tasks and projects as assigned
1. A BS/BA degree or higher in accounting
2. An active Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation
3. 4+ years of accounting experience • Strong accounting skills
4. Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
5. Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
6. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
7. Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
8. Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
9. Partner across groups and operate in a fast paced environment
10. Consolidate data from multiple sources and provide comprehensive, meaningful evaluation of data research
11. Prepare and present work product to management in a concise, convincing, and effective manner
12. Ability to independently problem solve
13. Present Salary?
14. Salary Expectation? (Salary range: $54k to $96k)
15. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
Minneapolis, MN - accountant, accounting, financial, award, advisor,...
Minneapolis, MN - accountant, accounting, officers, treasury, ledger,...
Minneapolis, MN - accountant, accounting, data, research, ledger,...
Minneapolis, MN - accountant, accounting, ledger, c.p.a., finance,...
Minneapolis, MN - accountant, staff accountant, staff, accounting,...
Minneapolis, MN - accountant, accounting, financial, data, ledger,...
Minneapolis, MN - accountant, accounting, sr, public, finance,...