Systems Security Specialist - 1
Greenwich, CT 06836
The Systems Security Specialist will be responsible for:
•Vulnerability assessments, management, report preparation
•Monitoring and responding to security alerts
•Internal penetration testing,
•Verifying risk factors
•Assisting with prioritizing of remediation steps and coordinating remediation steps with other technology teams
•Building and extending IT security infrastructure and automation of related tasks
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
1. Minimum of Bachelor's degree in a technology related field
2. Must have BA, MA or PHD in EE, Math, Physics, CS.
3. 5+ years of IT experience plus
4. 3+ years of IT security experience plus
5. 2+ years of Linux experience plus
6. 2+ years of C programming or equivalent skill level (at least intermediate)
7. 2+ years of hands on experience with a scripting language Python, Perl, Shell etc.
8. 2+ years of hands on experience working with IP networks, firewalls and routing methodology.
9. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a Self-discipline Security-focused min
10. Present Salary?
11. Salary Expectation?
12. US Citizens or Green Card holders, At this point the client will no longer be able to consider CPT/OPT candidates. Will continue to consider H1b (must be on first H1b with at least 3 years left. If on second H1b must have i140 approved)
Stamford, CT - security, information security, remediation, risk,...
Software Engineer - 1
Greenwich, CT - h1b, perl, cpt, physics, opt, engineer,...
Java Developer - H1B transfer candidates
New York, NY - h1b, java developer, java, web, mvc, j2ee, cvs,...
C++ Developer H1B transfer candidates
Wilton, CT - h1b, developer, c++, skype, c, python, candidates,...
SQL Server DBA (No H1B considered)
Bridgeport, CT - sql, sql server, server, h1b, ssis, dba, database,...
Senior Java Software Engineer - 1
Greenwich, CT - h1b, java, physics, phd, java developer, trading,...
Software Engineer - C++ - 1
Greenwich, CT - h1b, c++, trading, cpt, physics, opt, unix,...