Job Ref.: 3042
Job Title: Assistant Quality Manager - Aerospace Industry
Role: Engineering or Related
Relocation Available: Yes
Town / City: Central
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Assistant Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for supporting the Quality Manager in maintaining an effective quality management system, and ensuring parts and processes meet all customer and third party requirements. The Assistant QA Manager also assists in supervising the Quality inspectors and provides input in their performance reviews.
Essential Functions Statements
* Assure that quality management system meets all customer requirements and that products meet customer requirements.
* Prepare for and participate in customer and third party audits
* Maintain conformance to certificates and regulations as required by our industry and strategic goals.
* Assist in coordinating FAI and Source Inspections
* Ensure inspection tasks are prioritized around the shipping schedule
* Back up the Quality Manager Process
* Approve time cards in the absence of the Quality Manager
* Participate in the performance reviews of subordinates, assist in setting clear goals, and hold employees accountable.
* Monitor, coach, develop, and grow employees.
* Initiate emergency action plan to keep employees safe in the event of a plant emergency.
* Update employees on new procedures and upcoming events.
* Responsibly handle issues that arise within the department.
* Maintain a regular and reliable schedule as set by the supervisor according to handbook guidelines.
* Abide by all safety, quality, personnel, and other policies as applicable.
* Other duties as assigned for the good of the department and company
Cultural Expectations of Team Members
- Honesty: only with honesty is there communication and trust
- Performance: strong performance is our brand, a quality product on time
- Growth: in our people, our technology, our company, our customers
- Teamwork: we hold people accountable for contribution to company results
- Have a life: recognize and support our lives away from work
Skills and Abilities
- Formal Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: Aerospace quality or quality systems (ISO)
- Computer Skills: Must be able to use common office software systems.
Bottom Line Requirements:
1. Bachelor's degree.
2. 3+ years of experience in quality engineering in aerospace industry or related.
3. Strong background in ISO Quality systems.
4. Experience with Aerospace QMS requirement preferred.
Assistant Quality Manager - Aerospace Industry
Lincoln, NE - quality manager, aerospace, qa, assistant, iso,...
Sr. Java Developer with no-SQL exp. for long term Federal project
Omaha, NE - java developer, mainframe, java, developer,...
Sr. Java Developer with Documentum or Biosequencing exp. for long term
Omaha, NE - java developer, mainframe, java, bio, developer,...
Security Officer - Secret Clearance - Aerospace and Defense Company
Bellevue, NE - security officer, security, officer, secret,...
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
Omaha, NE - store manager, manager, loss, visa, prevention,...
Assistant Store Manager
Omaha, NE - assistant, manager, foods, assistant manager,...
Assistant General Manager with General Manager Potential
Omaha, NE - general manager, bell, manager, restaurant, fire,...