My client is looking for a System Support Engineer III for their location in Phoenix, AZ. This is a Permanent W-2 Position. Local candidates only
About the position
The System Support Engineer III position is responsible for providing remote and on-site servicing of small to medium sized clients as well as assisting fellow team members with more technical tickets before they are escalated. Also this role will assist the project team with firewall and networking efforts. High level tickets associated to firewalls and switches (layer 3+) will be assigned to this “fire fighter” position for troubleshooting efforts and prevention of ticket escalation. This resource is an escalation engineer that deals with the technical tickets, a “go-to” technical resource for the team.
• Assist Operations Manager with firewall and networking troubleshooting efforts to prevent escalation
• Assist Senior System Project Engineers on designated projects as directed
• Provide phone support to clients to resolve technical issues
• Maintain secure computing environment and infrastructure solutions for all clients
• Service clients’ contracts as scheduled
• Address issues with client accounts in a timely and professional manner
• Interact with clients and employees in a courteous, business-like manner
• Manages & maintains CRM/ticketing system
• Participate in an on-call rotation
• High School Graduate or GED required; technical training or college degree preferred
• Valid driver’s license and proof of car insurance
• Minimum three to five (3-5) years in a network administrator role/infrastructure management/or high level IT network/infrastructure consulting
• MCIT,MCSA: Windows Server 2012,CCNA,VMware VCP Apple
• General knowledge of information technology industry – particularly Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft infrastructure management Certified Support Professional
• Hands-on extensive experience with configuring and troubleshooting commercial-grade firewalls and switches
• Experience with backup systems
• Experience with infrastructure network management
• Hands-on experience with basic server and email administration
• Hands-on experience with desktop support
Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated resume.
Total Experience in ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution?
Total Experience in CRM/ticketing system?
Total Experience in MCSA: Windows Server 2012
Total experience with VMware VCP:
Total Experience in with desktop support and basic email and server administration (Microsoft Exchange 2007 forward)?
Total Experience in Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft infrastructure management. ?
Total Experience in cloud based services including but not limited to: Office365 Excellent customer service and communication?
Total Experience in Cloud Storage?
Total Experience in Windows Server?
Total Experience in Active Directory?
Total Experience in Malware/virus removal?
Total Experience in firewalls?
Total Experience Microsoft infrastructure space to include; analysis and construction of networks; understanding data base management systems and network management; and how the technology relates to the business needs of our clients?
Total Experience in client-facing skills and written/verbal communication?
Total Experience in managing optimal operation of network hardware?
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Work Status (US Citizen / Green Card):
System Support Engineer III
Phoenix, AZ - support engineer, total, desktop support,...
System Support Engineer I & II
Phoenix, AZ - support engineer, desktop support, engineer,...
Desktop Support Specialist
Phoenix, AZ - desktop support, support specialist, desktop,...
Desktop Support Technician
Phoenix, AZ - desktop support, desktop, avaya, helpdesk, support,...
Desktop Support Technician
Phoenix, AZ - desktop support, desktop, helpdesk, avaya, voice,...
Network Infrastructure Support Engineer
Phoenix, AZ - support engineer, wan, engineer, green card, lan,...
Phoenix, AZ - desktop support, desktop, doe...