Have a strong technology background, experience in the Semiconductor/Electronics, mobile wireless, and security industries. The Senior Firmware Engineer role centers around design and development of micro-controller based embedded systems.
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with bare metal firmware development
• 5-7 years of experience as a Firmware Engineer
• Fluency in the C programming language
• Understanding of MCU architecture and subsystems
• Experience configuring MCU peripherals including communications, timers, DMA, interrupt controllers, etc.
• Experienced with logic analyzers, protocol analyzer and various other tools for deterministic embedded systems debugging
• Experience with communication protocols
• Experience with protocol software stacks including USB, SPI, I2C, USB, Bluetooth
• Experience with low power or battery based devices
• Experience with version control (SVN, Git, etc).
• Experience with issue tracking systems (Jira, Redmine, etc.)
• Experience in successful market deployment of electronic devices
• Excellent English communication and documentation skills
Senior Firmware Engineer
Bellevue, WA - embedded, firmware, controller, metal, engineer,...
Firmware Engineer - Rapidly Growing Company
Bellevue, WA - firmware, engineer, 90k, jira, embedded, c c++,...
Senior Software Development Engineer - Server Manageability Firmware
Seattle, WA - firmware, controller, embedded,...
Software Development Engineer - Server Manageability Firmware
Seattle, WA - firmware, controller, embedded, engineers,...
Software Development Engineer - Test - Firmware Validation
Seattle, WA - firmware, embedded, validation, server, engineers,...
Software Development Engineer - BIOS Firmware
Seattle, WA - firmware, embedded, engineers, assembly, c++,...
Embedded Software Engineer
Seattle, WA - embedded, linux, metal, engineer, camera,...