RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
• Design and develop vehicle components and systems using NX and other design tools.
• Coordinate and execute the packaging development and documentation for all Mechatronics owned electrical /electronic devices and their mounting systems.
• Create and maintain detailed part and assembly drawings.
• Assist with selection of proper materials, tolerances, finishes, fasteners and production methods.
• Analyze and provide creative, technically sound solutions to problems encountered in validation and production.
• Apply Company and industry drafting and design standards, including GD&T.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Electrical/Mechanical Engineering degree or related engineering degree preferred.
• NX experience required.
• Capital Harness System experience preferred.
• Previous electrical and electronics packaging experience preferred.
• A general knowledge of heavy truck electrical and mechanical systems preferred.
Senior. Project Engineer - Electrical/Electronic
Portland, OR - project engineer, electrical, engineer, packaging,...
Mechanical Engineer (Recent Graduate)
Portland, OR - mechanical engineer, manufacturing engineer,...
Portland, OR - molding, injection, plant, electrical,...
Clackamas, OR - machinist, assembler, helper, assembly, mechanical,...
Infrastructure Systems Eng III
Portland, OR - engineer, infrastructure, middleware, engineering,...
Transmission Application & Test Engineer
Portland, OR - test engineer, transmission,...
Validation Engineer II
Hillsboro, OR - engineer, assembly, validation, programming,...