RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
• Design and develop vehicle components and systems using NX and other design tools.
• Coordinate and execute the packaging development and documentation for all Mechatronics owned electrical /electronic devices and their mounting systems.
• Create and maintain detailed part and assembly drawings.
• Assist with selection of proper materials, tolerances, finishes, fasteners and production methods.
• Analyze and provide creative, technically sound solutions to problems encountered in validation and production.
• Apply Company and industry drafting and design standards, including GD&T.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Electrical/Mechanical Engineering degree or related engineering degree preferred.
• NX experience required.
• Capital Harness System experience preferred.
• Previous electrical and electronics packaging experience preferred.
• A general knowledge of heavy truck electrical and mechanical systems preferred.
Quality Control Inspector
Hillsboro, OR - inspector, quality engineer, ncr, inspection,...
Electrical Engineer - NX CHS CAD Library
Portland, OR - cad, mainframe, electrical, electrical engineer,...
Solutions Engineer III
Portland, OR - engineer, systems, engineering, iron, financial,...
Energy Efficiency Engineer I II
Portland, OR - engineer, industrial, engineering, mechanical,...
OR - engineer, corp, application support, test,...
Engineer: Validation - II
Beaverton, OR - engineer, validation, assembly, c++, powershell,...
Sr. Infrastructure Systems Engineer
Portland, OR - systems engineer, engineer, infrastructure,...