Position: IT Tech
Location: Dallas, TX 75120
Duration: Full Time
• Must be able to interact with all levels of employees to promote the Global Helpdesk and IT Services operation to insure perception is positive.
• Organizational skills are required to maintain records and inventory.
• Promotes goodwill with internal Guests and insures that perception of the operation is positive.
• Monitors network infrastructure and Corporate systems, and manages upgrades and service calls as appropriate.
• Serves as support for Hotel Helpdesk
• Maintains all local and remote Corporate network, server, and storage hardware and software. Maintains the MDF, IDF, and other offsite facility.
• Maximizes networks, servers, and storage environments for maximum performance and reliability.
• Performs daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance routines to insure network and systems health.
• Ensures that all policies and procedures in the operation are followed in accordance to the set procedures.
• Searches for areas for improvement in existing systems and procedures with new software and hardware.
• Keeps work environment clean and proper at all times.
• Ensures confidentiality in all matters related to his/her activity.
• Carries out other duties delegated to him/her by IT Manager and Director
• Able to lift at least 35 lbs.
• Checking ticketing system regularly to prioritize and resolve issues.
• Complete assigned daily tasks delegated to him/her by IT Manager and Director.
• Knowledge of all Microsoft Windows server and desktop environments including: 2003/2008/XP/7/10/12
• Working knowledge of cabling specifications and computer hardware repair
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, internetworking, Wi-Fi, and VPN’s
• Ability to operate online and local media backup systems
• Knowledge of remote access software such as RDP and LogMeIn
• Experience with IT ticketing systems such as HotSOS
• Working knowledge of IP phone systems
• Power User knowledge of the following Microsoft Office software: Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Active Directory functions including: Domain Controllers, User and Group management and security, Replication within and between sites, and Group Policy assignments
• Knowledge of server networking roles and services including: DHCP, DNS, WINS, File and Print Sharing
• Experience with virtualized environments
• Knowledge of Firewalls – Cisco ASA
• Administrative knowledge of Apple applications
• Working knowledge of the maintenance of server databases such as SQL and Oracle
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Basic network setup knowledg
Dallas, TX - it manager, estate, real estate, property,...
Dallas, TX - it, experience, time, admissions, apply, personal,...
Dallas, TX - it manager, desktop, desktop support, printing,...
IT Manager - Help Desk Management
Dallas, TX - help desk, desk, it manager, french, it director,...
Dallas, TX - handler, it, high, server, time, servers, beverage,...
IT Manager - Reporting & Analysis
Dallas, TX - it manager, reporting, mining, data, candidate,...
Sr. IT Manager - Data Technologies
Dallas, TX - it manager, chef, tools, platform, server,...