Nursing Home Administrator – Lubbock, TX
We have a new employment opportunity for a LNHA / Executive Director in a high-quality skilled nursing facility located near Lubbock, Texas. This is a wonderful building offering generous staffing ratios.
Nursing Home Administrator requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in health care administration, business administration, finance, or a medical specialty.
• Current state licensure or reciprocity eligibility.
• Three years’ experience as a Licensed Executive Director in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Long Term Care Medicaid and Medicare regulations and standards.
• Expertise in cost reporting, P & L, and budget compliance.
• Cultural sensitivity and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse resident population.
• Motivational skills.
• The ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, doctors, and corporate leadership, utilizing diplomacy and discretion.
The chosen LNHA will receive a competitive salary and impressive benefits package. This position will provide an Administrator with respect and autonomy in a supportive corporate culture.
Please click apply now, call Jesse Chasteen at 509-899-9535 for more information, email resume to Jchasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779. We look forward to hearing from you.
Home Care Companion / CNA
Stockbridge, GA - mental, nutrition, home care, companion,...
Lubbock, TX - fundraising, executive director, district,...
Public Health Dentist
Lubbock, TX - officer, dentist, loan, army, executive,...
Lubbock, TX - officer, dentist, army, loan, executive,...
Senior Network Administrator/Systems Administrator
Lubbock, TX - administrator, network administrator,...
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Solo & Teams Lubbock, TX
Lubbock, TX - pet, road, driving, class, home, old, freight,...
Executive Director - Santa Fe
Plainview, TX - executive director, executive, director, chief,...