Job Ref.: 3433
Job Title: Information Systems Engineer
Role: Information Technology
Relocation Available: No, but a short easy move may be okay
Town / City: Woburn
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Company provides software solutions and services for improving medical image interpretation and management in in clinical trials, screening programs and patient care, especially in oncology.
They are looking for an Information Systems Engineer.
Presentation of activities and main tasks linked to the job
Part of the Information Systems Department, you will be in charge of the deployment, operations, user training, user support for information systems. Fulfilling the security requirements applying to the US company site is one of your key assignments.
Position under the direct responsibility of the Information Systems Manager
Organization and implementation of onsite or remote information system deployment projects.
Management and follow up of support requests.
Ensure security requirements are fulfilled on the US premises.
Technical support for US facility users.
o Bachelor of Science or equivalent with majors in computer science / system engineering.
o First experience (2-3 years) as an information system engineer ideally in health care or pharmaceutical industry related environments.
o Required skills:
- Software deployment in distributed environments
- Firm grasp on Windows® environment, VMWare, workstations, Office 365, VPN, Webex
- Capacity to support (helpdesk) and train users
- Autonomous, well organized and flexible, mind openness
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team spirit
- Ability to work with a remote international team
- Knowledgeable about IT in regulated environments
- An ITIL V3 certification or knowledge of 21 CFR part 11 requirements is a plus
- Command of the French, Chinese languages or of another language would be appreciated
o Fluent in English
o Availability for training at the headquarters and willing to possibly travel
Bottom Line Requirements:
1. Bachelor's degree in computer science, system engineering or related.
2. 2-3 years of experience as an information system engineer ideally in health care or pharmaceutical industry related environments.
3. Software deployment in distributed environments.
4. Firm grasp on Windows® environment, VMWare, workstations, Office 365, VPN, Webex.
5. Knowledgeable about IT in regulated environments is a plus.
6. An ITIL V3 certification or knowledge of 21 CFR part 11 requirements is a plus
7. Command of the French, Chinese languages or of another language are pluses.
Information Systems Engineer - MA #3433
Woburn, MA - chinese, french, engineer, vmware, system engineer,...
Information Systems Engineer
Woburn, MA - chinese, french, information, system engineer,...
Jr-mid Linux/Windows Systems Engineer
Boston, MA - devices, systems engineer, linux, systems, windows,...
Software Systems Engineer - C++/OpenGL/Image Processing
Bedford, MA - c++, optical, os, engineer, systems engineer,...
Senior Systems Engineer - powershell, Virtualization, Microsoft
Newton, MA - powershell, engineer, virtualization, azure,...
Scale House Operator
Carlisle, MA - french, operator, admin, house, office, insurance,...
Drill Instructor/Teaching Assistant in Chinese
Cambridge, MA - chinese, instructor, teaching, references, native,...