Job Title: Back Office Support- Pharmaceutical Industry
Job ID: FSI - 600
Location: South Plainfield, New Jersey
Posted Date: Nov 28, 2016
Start Date: Immediate – depending on availability
A global leader with new and innovative technologies that caters to the quality and inspection needs of the pharmaceutical industry
About the position: We are looking for an experienced, well-rounded Back Office Support or CSR to join our client’s team. If you are the right one, you should have prior experience in orders and deliveries, receipt of client payments, handling customer complaints, stock and inventory. Having experience in the Pharmaceutical packaging, excipients, Capsules industry will be a clear advantage.
We are looking for candidates that take great pride in their work, think of this as their calling, not just a job and can mold this opportunity with your background and experience.
Type of Position: Full time
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Acknowledgement of the orders and deliveries with the customers & marketing team
• To ensure payments are received on time from customers
• To ensure Customer complaints uploaded in system on time
• Coordination with Quality Assurance on Customer Service and close the complaints at the earliest
• Prepare monthly age-wise report on stock level of Jumbo as well as slitted materials
• Maintain appropriate stocks of jumbo rolls & Slitted Materials
• Monitor Inventory incoming rolls and outgoing slitted materials keeping in mind about wastage, yield, profits from that jumbo rolls
• Coordinate between Sales team and Apple Converters with regard to stocks / sales / payments
• Coordinate for logistic for dispatching the slit material to end customer from Apple
• Maintain the balance quantity and wastages of each rollsCoordination with Plant & logistics for dispatches
• Follow up with plant for post shipment documents
• Maintaining documents and filling them for all the shipments to Company’s locations
• Prepare COA, packing list & BL for each order
• Must be fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking)
• 6 – 7 year’s relevant experience as a Customer Service or Back Office support
• Prior experience in Pharmaceutical packaging, excipients, Capsules, Pharmaceutical, Pharma Allied will be a clear advantage.
• Proficient in working with computers and ERP systems (preferably).
• Knowledge of Export documentation, supply chain logistics
• Knowledge of Commercial documentation like order booking, Invoicing etc.
• Experience in communicating with overseas customers, agents through email and on phone.
• Strong Communication Skills
• Exceptional Problem Solving Skills
• Practices Corporate Etiquette
• Experienced working with Cross Functional Team
• Shows Quality and Service Orientation
• Delivers Consistent Result
• Graduate/Diploma in Office Administration or related courses
• Base Salary USD 3000+ Variable Pay
• Insurance including vision, dental for self and family, 401-K
• Prefers Local candidates based in the East Coast NY, NJ, areas and NO relocation provided.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
• Service Head (Based in North America)
• Initial Interview via Skype.
Position Key Words
CSR, Back Office Support, Customer Service Representative, Office Administration, pharma job
By applying for this position, you agree to have Foreign Staffing, Inc. represent you, and you are allowing us to submit your resume/application to our client on your behalf.
NJ - pharma, pharmaceutical, sales manager, rfp, sales,...
US Medical, Prep Advisor
NJ - medical, review, materials, pharmaceutical,...
Applications Developer with VBA & ADERANT
New York, NY - vba, vb, sql, developer, ssrs, visual, server,...
Millstone, NJ - financial analyst, analyst, solutions, microsoft,...
US Medical, Prep Advisor
NJ - pharmaceutical, max, phd, prep, advisor,...
Physician / Family Practice / / Permanent
NJ - family practice, foreign, medicine,...
Medical, Prep Advisor
NJ - pharmaceutical, max, phd, advisor, prep, medical,...