My client is looking for a Software Developer – C2 Systems for their location in Arlington, VA. This is a Permanent Position offering a salary depending on experience. My client is open to candidates willing to relocate. No relocation expense will be provided. U.S. Citizens only.
About the Position
Software Developer to support ongoing development and integration of military Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) products. This individual will work with cutting edge technology in a fast paced environment under customer mandated project deadlines.
• Analysis, design, specification, documentation, implementation and support of software solutions involving wired and wireless networking, cameras, remote sensors (radar, seismic, magnetic, acoustic, sonars, imaging systems (fixed, open and closed loop control of PTZ and multi-axis gimbal imager positioners), unmanned aerial and underwater systems, and Geo-location and tracking devices
• Actively participate in requirements analysis, design reviews and code reviews
• Ability to work independently and to collaborate effectively with a team
• Ensure code repositories (GIT, Clear Case) are updated in a timely fashion
• Review system documentation, test plans and procedures
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• At least 4 years of experience actively developing C / C++ based applications under Windows and/or Linux
• Experience developing Windows services using Visual Studio
• Experience with low level, embedded programming
• Video & audio processing, compression (h.264), recording, and streaming over wireless network applications
• DirectShow and DirectX API programming experience
• Working knowledge of TCP/IP and related protocols
• C4ISR sensor integration and networking
• MFC experience
• Must have an active DoD Secret Clearance
Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated resume.
Total Experience as a Software Developer:
Total Experience with C2 Systems development:
Do you have active DoD security clearance (required)?
Total experience with actively developing C/C++ based applications under Windows and/or Linux:
Total experience with developing Windows services using Visual Studio:
Total experience with low level, embedded programming:
Total experience with video & audio processing, compression (h.264), recording, and streaming over wireless network applications:
Total experience with DirectShow and DirectX API programming:
Total experience with TCP/IP and related protocols:
Total experience with C4ISR sensor integration and networking:
Total experience with MFC:
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Work Status (US Citizen only):
C / C++ Software Developer with active DoD security clearance
Arlington, VA - total, software developer, embedded, c++,...
Arlington, VA - sprint, software developer, pl, .net, sql,...
Arlington, VA - development, desktop, microsoft, simulation, .net,...
Arlington, VA - applications, software developer, pl, developing,...
Arlington, VA - web, refinery, software developer, ruby, developer,...
Embedded Linux Engineer
Falls Church, VA - embedded, church, linux, firmware, shell,...
Arlington, VA - maritime, civil, navy, c++, signal, testing,...