Job Title: Production Associate - Tesla Automotive Manufacturing – Fremont - CA
Job ID: FSI - 599
Location: Fremont, CA
Posted Date: Nov 26, 2016
Start Date: Immediate – depending on availability
Tesla Automotive - One of the most advanced automotive factories in the world.
About the position:
We are looking for an experience, well rounded Production Associate to join our clients team. If you are the right person you should have experience in the development and application of production systems, complex tooling, utilizing standardized work processes and procedures as well as exellent communication skills
This is the Production System for the construction and assembly of two car models.
We are looking for candidates that take great pride in their work, think of this as their calling, not just a job and can mold this opportunity with your background and experience.
Type of Position: Contractual - 9 months
Number of Positions: 99
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Ability to perform physical work for extended periods of time
• Repeatedly lift objects up to 35- 50 lbs.
• Repeatedly perform physical assembly operations, including pushing, pulling, gripping, twisting, reaching, etc.
• Use of tools that may produce vibration during use
• Use of complex tooling that requires specialized training
• Wearing Personal Protective Equipment: safety glasses, vests, shoes, hard hats
• Demonstrated ability to perform standardized work process and defined work instructions.
• Understands and ensures adherence to required procedures and processes.
• Evaluates the assembly processes and equipment to look for continuous improvement opportunities.
• Acts as a consultant to other production/engineering groups on quality issues.
• Analyze quality data to determine and drive the desired outcome.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and people skills, comfortable presenting ideas and issues to peer groups and leaders.
• Escalates functional and process failures to the appropriate support groups and leaders.
• Capable to develop and follow non-verbal communication (visual management: signs, work place organization, and pictures).
• Assist in the process design and tooling improvements comfortable in suggesting and implementing new ideas that improve quality, reduce cost, support production work environment.
• Understands that there are always new opportunities for improvement and eliminating waste.
• Ability to learn quickly and self-motivated.
• Positive energy and attitude.
• Poise when confronted with sudden setbacks or stressful situations.
• Willingness to operate in a dynamic environment and team structure.
• Ability to follow a required specific sequence of steps in a process repetitively for an extended period of time.
• Ability to understand codes used to make decisions.
• Ability to detect abnormalities in the process using visual, tactile, or auditory senses.
• Ability to adjust to immediate process change due to process/shop improvement.
• Perseverance in extensive process root cause analysis and countermeasure implementation.
• Must be fluent in English and Spanish (reading, writing and speaking)
• With valid driver’s license
• The candidate should have hands-on experience and proven track record in production in any high quality cutting edge products.
• May provide functional supervision in the absence of the supervisor.
• Production environment with team involvement.
• Use of assembly equipment and tooling (power tools, automated equipment).
• Excellent attendance is crucial for the team to achieve success.
• The ideal candidate has a proven record of success in hands-on assembly and the application of production systems in any type of manufacturing environment.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are an absolute requirement to establish effective working relationships within the plant and outside.
• Weekend work and overtime required when announced
• Additional Opening Details to Suppliers: Shift will be determined
• High School Diploma or GED
Per hour Salary:
• Morning Shift/Swing Shift - $17.50/hour
• Graveyard Shift with rate differential - $19.25/hour
• Dayshift (9am-6pm) / Graveyard shift (10:00 p.m. to 6:30 a.m), weekend work possible
• May be working later hours periodically depending on work required. (40 normal hours per week with 10 over time hours
• Travel between the Fremont Factory and other Tesla locations: Percentage breakdown: 90% Tesla Factory 10% Other Mileage will be reimbursed. For the right candidate and if budget and headcount allow
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
• Initial Interview via Skype.
• As this is a contractor position, no benefits are provided.
By applying for this position, you agree to have Foreign Staffing, Inc. represent you, and you are allowing us to submit your resume/application to our client on your behalf.
Work from home Inbound Calls -Customer Service - Legitimate
United States - english, speaking, inbound, service, shift, guest,...
School nurses (RN) for boroughs
New York, NY - r.n., nurse, foreign, school, outside, salary,...
Support Service Specialist II
Jersey City, NJ - exchange, foreign, city, supervisor, manager,...
Indians Teachers in Thailand country
India, Kochi, KL - teaching, usd, english, starting, max, teachers,...
Shift Supervisor and Assitant Unit Manager
New York, NY - shift, core, supervisor, osha, shifts, manager,...
School Bus Drivers/Escorts (Brooklyn, Queens,Nyc)September 2013 N.Y.C
Richmond, NY - bus, attendant, brooklyn, c, queens, security, cdl,...
Physician / Urgent Care / Locum tenens / Urgent Care / New
New York, NY - kids, staff, shift, cell, support, island,...