In this role the successful candidates will:
• Execute and implement ERP Implementation/Upgrade/Process Improvement project plans.
• Have considerable on-site client interaction.
• Develop deliverable documentation for customers.
• Provide training to core implementation team.
• Analyze and recommend solutions for complex tactical level problems.
• Provide Manufacturing business process analysis and modeling.
• Perform Test plan development as well as System testing.
The preferred qualifications include:
• An undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience.
• At least two years of hands on SyteLine 7, 8, or 9 experience.
• At least two years of experience in manufacturing/distribution systems and/or manufacturing/distribution consulting. Systems implementation experience is ideal.
• Ability to travel.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Ability to see the “big picture” for global optimized solution across all areas in client organization.
• Ability to make decisions independently.
• Ability to communicate convincingly and effectively with different parts of the organization and to make recommendations on SyteLine usage and configuration based on best practices and experience.
Cincinnati, OH - manufacturing engineer, cad,...
Cincinnati, OH - bookkeeper, quickbooks, payable, bookkeeping,...
Cincinnati, OH - drilling, aircraft, manufacturing engineer, metal,...
Manufacturing Process Engineer
Cincinnati, OH - process engineer, cnc, process, engineer,...
MRP/ERP Buyer Planner
Covington, KY - mrp, plastic, planner, plant, buyer, extrusion,...
EPIC Application Developer / Analyst
Cincinnati, OH - epic, application, office staff, training, it,...
Cash Application Specialist
Cincinnati, OH - application, cash, specialist, card, records,...