* Ensure compliance with applicable federal and state employment related laws and regulations;
* Develop and implement HR and safety initiatives;
* Maintain and update all Company employment policies as necessary and appropriate for full compliance;
* Recommend HR system and process improvements within current laws, regulations, and best practices;
* Prepare HR reporting for management and staff;
* Handle open enrollment processes;
* Manage full-cycle the hiring process: Locate candidates through direct resume submissions, resume databases, referrals, cold calling, job fairs, local colleges and universities, social media, and other developed sources: Screen, evaluate candidates, and schedule interviews;
* Manage termination processes;
* Plan, direct and supervise work activities of staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations; Plan, organize and direct the personnel, training and labor relations activities;
* Establish guidelines and schedules for employee appreciation events; and
* Provide other essential HR duties as required in accordance with company goals.
*Requires a Master Degree in Human Resource Management or Business or related field.
Please copy and paste your resume in the email body (do not send attachments, we cannot open them) and email them at email@example.com with reference #297013 in the subject line.
Open Human Resources Service Center Representative In Santa Ana
Santa Ana, CA - resources, service, human resources, human, hr,...
HR Representative, Sr. (Employee Relations)
Orange, CA - employee relations, hr, employee, human, process,...
Irvine, CA - advisor, human, sales consultant, human resources,...
Irvine, CA - employee relations, hr, preservation, jde, talent,...
Risk Management Coordinator - Claims Management
Orange, CA - claims, risk, human, resources, human resources,...
Human Resources Specialist
Irvine, CA - paste, hr, human, relations, human resource,...
Anaheim, CA - administrator, hr, human resources, human,...