The Indiana State Department of Health is currently seeking an IT Manager. This employee manages or oversees the information systems activities for specific functional information technology sections in an Information Technology Division of a State Agency; and reports to the agency CIO.
• Assists the CIO in developing current and long-range direction of technology in accordance with the direction of the agency;
• Assists the CIO in setting policies and procedures, technical standards and methods, and priorities for information systems activities;
• Directly supervise and provide direction to project managers and other information technology staff;
• Acts in staff capacity, when necessary;
• Dispenses technical advice, guidance, direction, and authorization to carry out major plans and procedures;
• Analyzes new technologies and makes recommendations to CIO;
• May represent the agency’s information technology division at events and meetings that are within and outside state government;
• Assists the CIO in the budgeting process with agency senior management for the information technology division;
• Performs related duties as assigned.
• Eight (8) years of experience in Information Technology; plus at least one (1) additional year supervisory experience in Information Technology. A combination of experience and accredited college and/or graduate training may be considered. (Concentration in Information Technology or a related field preferred.)
• Extensive knowledge and hands on experience with all information technology disciplines and general business theory;
• Through knowledge of the organization and management of the state agency’s operations;
• Considerable knowledge of the organization and management of state government;
• Ability to negotiate complex and large sum agreements with other agencies, divisions and outside vendors;
• Ability to manage diverse human resources;
• Ability to communicate both orally and in writing;
• Extensive knowledge and ability to frame issues based on the policy implications associated with managing what is otherwise a very technical discipline.
Physician / Family Practice / Indiana / Locum or Permanent / Unique, B
IN - temp, hospitalist, process, it, shift, same,...
Physician / Surgery - Neurological / Indiana / Locum tenens / Neurosur
IN - trauma, cases, neurosurgeon, neuro, it, site, were,...
Physician / Family Practice / Indiana / Permanent / Incredible Outpati
IN - doctor, independent, technical support, price, it,...
Physician / Hospitalist / Indiana / Permanent / Hospitalist Day Block
IN - block, hospitalist, fp, im, it, shift, line, pick,...
CDL A Owner Operators
Hartsville, IN - safety, program, it, part, very, holiday, hour,...
OTR Company Driver - CDL
Franklin, IN - safety, dispatch, drivers, it, cdl, inspection,...
Defense FPGA Engineer with TS/SCI - Relo to Florida
Indianapolis, IN - resources, recruitment, it, experience,...