Safety Attendant - Value Place Hotel
Safety Attendant Job Description
Responsible for overseeing the property after hours by making rounds through the evening, responding to guest's needs, and acts as the manager on duty after hours. Assures operations are according to Value Place Brand Standards. This is a part-time position and the employee is required to live on property.
The work schedule is seven (7) days per week. The hours (on call) are:
• 10:00 pm to 7:00 am Monday through Friday
• 4:00 pm Saturday to 3:00 pm on Sunday
• 8:00 pm to 7:00am Sunday
The Safety Attendant completes 27 physical inspections of the property per week at various times set forth by the property manager and based on the property you can be asked to complete more rounds as needed based on the demands of business. The inspection schedule
• Three (3) rounds per night Monday through Friday
• Four (4) rounds on Saturday
• Eight (6) rounds on Sunday
Incident Clock Response -- The Safety Attendant responds to any type of problems or issues that occur during their on-call hours. The Safety Attendant is required to clock in and out for all incidents.
• Give tours to potential guests and be able to close the sale
• Check in after hours guests with reservations along with walk ins who do not have reservations.
• Conduct a PMS system audit
• Ensure the security needs of the property and guests are met.
• Respond to requests from immediate supervisor. Follow-up with immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
• Wash, dry and fold laundry as directed by management.
• Responsible for proper administration of keys.
• Responsible for knowing property emergency procedures.
• Responsible for knowing area attractions and services in order to accommodate guest's needs.
• Responsible for knowing Value Place services and amenities in order to accommodate guest's needs.
• Review studio inventory and work within Value Place Guidelines.
The company provides a studio room as part of the compensation package. Property housing includes local phone service, internet, and all utilities paid.
• One-year experience in customer service but hotel operations preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Bi-lingual preferred; must speak English
• Excellent oral, organization and written communication skills
• Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure, with strong organizational time management skills and problem solving skills.
• Proactive and aggressive in solving problems, experienced in recognizing and taking action on opportunities and developing a strong team.
Physical demands are those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Hotel Management and Consulting reserves the rights to modify, change, or apply this job description in any way the company desires. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is NOT an employment contract, implied or otherwise. The employment relationship, remains "at will". These job requirements are subject to change to reasonably accommodate qualified disabled individuals.
HMC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Value Place complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and job transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
HMC expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability to Value Place's employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated. Value Place is a Drug Free workplace.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume or job experience to:
Part-time 20 - 30 hours per week. REQUIRED TO LIVE ONSITE
$9.00 per hr (depending on experience) plus monthly bonus available
Louisville, KY - attendant, property manager, hotel, property,...
Sales Manager (HM)
Louisville, KY - hotel, system, sales, final, supervisor, education,...
Louisville, KY - safety, requirements, high, time, able, team,...
Local CDL A Company Driver
Louisville, KY - hotel, safety, driver, electronic, cdl, drivers,...
Front Desk / Guest Attendant
Clarksville, IN - attendant, front desk, desk, property,...
Local CDL A Company Driver
Louisville, KY - hotel, safety, electronic, family, road, route,...
Home Daily Class A Company Driver
Louisville, KY - hotel, route, safety, electronic, family, road,...