• This position is responsible for supporting the treasury and accounting operations in support of Accounting Shared Services.
• This includes, but is not limited to treasury, general accounting, applying of accounting principles and policies, participating in process improvement initiatives, providing support to internal/external customers and external/internal audit coordination.
Duties and Responsibilities
Prepare cash analysis and funding requirements related to bank account structure
• Daily Cash Reconciliation
• Non-Customer Deposits
• Weekly / Monthly Journal Entries
• Wire transfers and ACH payment processing and bank template set up
• Intercompany netting processing
• Certified checks
• Reports required by management
• Month-end close duties as required
Assist in the bank account administration functions such as
• Opening / closing bank accounts
• Signatories updates
• Maintenance of global bank account database
Coordinate the banking relationships including
• Discuss, implement and administrate bank systems/services
• Train internal business partners on bank system/services
• Disputes, resolutions and technical matters
• Develop Treasury procedures, identify opportunities for further process improvements and leverage technology to improve treasury processes
• Ensure compliance with SOX requirements, assist with external audit processes and liaise with internal and external audit groups
• Work with cross-functional teams including but not limited to Tax, Legal, Accounting, and all areas of Finance to analyze and support Treasury-specific and broad corporate initiatives
• Apply a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures related to US GAAP and internal controls
• Support the monthly close process.
• Ensure the accuracy of journal entry coding.
• Participate in the accounting cycles and meet stringent deadlines
• Recommend changes in methods or procedures to improve the efficiency.
• Solve problems while handling multiple assignments.
• Establish credibility throughout the organization in systems, processes and people by demonstrating Company Values.
• Unclaimed property reporting(Escheatment)
• Other duties as assigned.
This individual must demonstrate ability in the following areas:
• Accountability & Drive for Results - Strong customer focus and collaborative skills
• Change Agent - Ability and readiness to embrace and successfully drive/implement change
• Functional/technical skills- Basic knowledge of US GAAP
• Process Optimization Focused - Improve areas of responsibility
• Team player; comfort in operating within a dynamic, complex organizational structure
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
• 1-2 years cash management experience (Minimum)
• 1-2 years of accounting or finance experience (Minimum)
• The candidate must demonstrate ability to identify and implement process improvements, be a self-starter, and effectively interact and communicate across multiple organizations/functions.
• The candidate must be comfortable dealing with accounting matters and demonstrate basic knowledge of US GAAP, current accounting regulations and internal controls.
• The candidate must have strong communication (oral and written) and relationship building skills.
• Experience with ERP ledgers systems is preferred (Oracle, Baan, SAP, JDE)
• Strong MS Office skills (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Additional Preferred Software expertise would include Blackline, Essbase, Hyperion
• Working Knowledge of Banking Software Applications a plus
• Knowledge of cash management and treasury practices a plus
Boca Raton, FL - accountant, staff accountant, accounting, couple,...
Boca Raton, FL - treasury, accountant, accounting, sap, bank, jde,...
Boca Raton, FL - accountant, accounting, erp, staff accountant,...
Staff Accountant Treasury
Boca Raton, FL - accountant, treasury, staff accountant, accounting,...
Staff Accountant - Boca Raton, FL
Boca Raton, FL - accountant, staff accountant, treasury, accounting,...
Boca Raton, FL - accountant, financial, tax, hr, board, loss,...
Plantation, FL - accountant, staff accountant, finance, accounting,...