- University of Maritime/College - Navigator
- At least 5 years’ experience on similar vessel as Master or Chief Officer.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a sea going similar vessel or DP vessel/Liftboat vessel.
1. PROFFESIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
- Valid Medical Certificate recognised by the Flag, prerequisite for below: (STCW/MLC)
- Masters Certificate of Competence (CoC): Master Mariner 1/ (STCW A-II/2)
- Chief Mates CoC
- Chief Engineers CoC
- 2nd Engineer CoC
- Electro-Technical Officers Certificates of Competence /2010
- Other Certificates of Competence
- Ratings and Cook certification
- GMDSS General Operator Certificate (GOC): GMDSS GOC (STCW A-IV/2)
- Use of Radar and ARPA: Management level (STCW =CoC)
- ECDIS Generic - Mandatory/recommended* status depends on if the vessel fitted with ECDIS: ECDIS Generic (STCW A-I/12)
- ECDIS, Type specific training /2010: Type specific* ECDIS (STCW I/14-5) (if ECDIS used as the primary means of navigation, a Maker/type sepcific course mandatory)
- Bridge Resource Management (BRM) /2010: BRM (STCW =CoC)
- Engine Room Resource Management (ERM) /2010
- Adequate knowledge of English Language: (STCW A-II/1)
2. PROFICIENCY IN EMERGENCY, OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY, MEDICAL CARE & SURVIVAL FUNCTIONS
- Basic Safety Training (BST), comprising of four modules: Personal survival techniques, Fire prevention and fire fighting, Elementary first aid and Personal safety & social responsibilities or equivalent offshore training: Basic Safety Training: [STCW A-VI/1]
- Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) with EBS, or CA-EBS if required: HUET with (CA) EBS
- Survival Craft & Rescue Boats (SC&RB): SC&RB [STCW A-VI/2-1]
- Advanced Fire Fighting (AFF) /2010: AFF [STCW A-VI/3]
- Medical First Aid (MFA) or offshore equivalent.
- Medical Care (MC): MC [STCW A-VI/4-2]
- Shipboard Safety Officer
- Security awareness 2010/: SA [STCW A-VI/6-1]
- Seafarers with designated security duties (DSD) 2010/, as per SSP: DSD [STCW A-VI/6-2]
- Ship Security Officer (SSO): SSO [STCW A-VI/5] (the designated ship security officer and one deputy)
3. VESSEL TYPE SPECIFIC:
DP Operator Certificate: DPO Certificate, Full/Restricted* 2/ [STCW B-V/f] / [Class]
DP Induction / Basic course: DP Induction [STCW B-V/f] / [Class]
Please send us your updated CV and all related certs to email in soonest: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call: 0084 643577068
Started date: Mobilizing on March 2017
The Company will provide transportation, mob / demob costs, insurance, personal income tax.
Medical Affairs Manager
Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City - medical, investigator, internal, education,...
Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City - quality, process, lead, purchasing, engineer,...
Solution Architect - IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS)
Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh - ericsson, multimedia, architect, social, city,...
Solution Architect stage 6
Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh - ericsson, operators, architect, city, technical,...