Boiler Plant Superintendent & Reliability Manager
Salary $85,000 - $98,000 Plus Top-Rated Benefits, Paid Vacation & Paid Relocation
Austin Allen Company has a priority job opportunity with a highly-motivated client in the Northwest region for a qualified candidate as a Boiler Plant Reliability Superintendent. This is a full-time, permanent position with one of the nation’s leading wood product manufacturers in one of the area’s largest cogeneration facilities.
The ideal candidate is expected to be a subject matter expert in powerhouse operations and will be a key contributor to the organization’s financial and environmental goals.
WHAT IS EXPECTED of this Boiler Plant Reliability Superintendent:
• Demonstrate expert-level knowledge of all aspects of daily operations
• Provide and manage the flow of an uninterruptible supply of steam and power for a large cogeneration powerhouse
• Establish goals, objectives, and metrics for all direct reports
• Exhibit and execute a leadership role in capital project management
• Supervise 20+ employees
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO QUALIFY for this Boiler Plant Reliability Superintendent position:
• Five years of supervision/management and a record of accomplishments
• Expert knowledge of wood fired boilers and steam turbine generators within a manufacturing environment
• Understanding of environmental compliance related to wood fire boilers
WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW about this Boiler Plant Reliability Superintendent position:
• Salary Range is $85,000 - $95,000
• Top-Rated benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision (employee and dependents), paid vacation and 11 holidays, relocation for qualified candidates, and other perks.
• Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts, the area offers prime spots for fishing, hunting, hiking and is also a short-drive from the beach.
TO APPLY: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR miataATaustinallenDOTcom (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols) in MS Word or PDF. **Resumes sent with a link to an Online resume or a video resume will not be considered.** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting *Distribution * Human Resources * Materials / Purchasing
* Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Visit our website at austinallen.com
El Dorado, AR - plant, supervisor, paper, green card, corp,...
El Dorado, AR - instrumentation, plant, sap, autocad, paper, lean,...
El Dorado, AR - manufacturing engineer, plant, mill, paper,...
El Dorado, AR - maintenance supervisor, maintenance manager, cmm,...
Maintenance Mechanic 2
Camden, AR - boiler, crane, mechanic, welding, hvac, millwright,...
El Dorado, AR - plant manager, planner, plant, sap, mill, plastics,...
El Dorado, AR - process engineer, chemical, plant, mill, batch,...