Kelly Services is currently recruiting for an Occupational Health Administrative Assistant for our client, one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at its location in Dubuque, Iowa.
This assignment is paying $15.36 per hour and tentatively starts in January 2017.
This Administrative Assistant will be working closely with the Lead Nurse and the Occupational Health Department to schedule appointments, coordinate travel to/from work for injured workers and to stage individuals for the clinic. This person will also be answering phone calls, responding to emails, answering billing questions and performing various Administrative duties as outlined in the job description.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Researches, resolves and responds to inquiries/concerns from internal and/or external customers.
• Gathers, creates, maintains and/or summarizes potentially sensitive or confidential data from various sources in order to complete reports and special projects and/or provide timely information to various customers.
• Distributes information as appropriate to department members or internal/external customers.
• Updates and maintains databases, systems applications or files to ensure accurate and current information is available for use by others.
• Receives and refers visitors and telephone callers within the department, which may require referring calls to different divisions, countries, or companies in multiple languages.
• Organize/maintain records of Supervisor's or others' projects and correspondence, following up on pending items; may facilitate/organize workflow through the supervisor's office, ensuring follow-up items are addressed.
• 2- or a 4-year degree with 1+ years of experience preferred. High school diploma/equivalent with 3+ years of experience in an administrative support role is required.
• Administrative experience in a medical environment or experience in an HR department managing worker’s comp, etc. is preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word and Outlook) required
• Must possess excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
Term of Assignment
• Long-term, 3+ year contract: Tentative Start Date: January 3rd 2017 through January 29th 2021; depending on client’s business needs and candidate’s performance in position.
• Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7am-3:30pm with the possibility of minimal OT.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position.
PACU / Recovery Room - Travel RN Assignments Nationwide
Dubuque, IA - nurse, assistant, city, medical, ob, care,...
Office Services Coordinator - Scanner
Dubuque, IA - admin, office, tax, assembly, administrative,...
Registered Nurse - RN Sign-on Bonus
Dubuque, IA - supervisor, nurse supervisor, iowa, care, nurse,...
Credit Assistant Manager
Dubuque, IA - assistant manager, assistant, manager,...
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Dubuque, IA - nursing assistant, assistant, basic, nursing,...
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Dubuque, IA - nursing assistant, assistant, certified nursing,...
SAL Assistant Store Manager
Dubuque, IA - store manager, assistant, manager, grocery, store,...