6 months contract with a possibility of extension
Schedule: 4:00 pm – 2:00 am (3rd shift)
• Perform general mechanical assembly tasks.
• Accurately interpret engineering drawings, build documentation, and work instructions.
• Report status, traceability and meet schedule as provided by planning and management.
• Perform job assignments in compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
• Minimum Grade 12 High School Diploma.
• Work in fast paced environment while maintaining integrity of build as per documentation.
• Must be a team player and be able to multi-task
• The Company building is a controlled goods program environment.
Canada, Cambridge, ON - assembler, cad, technical recruiter, honeywell,...
Canada, Cambridge, ON - assembler, assembly, mechanical, ph, grade,...
Assembler - Automotive
Canada, Waterloo, ON - assembler, quality, parts, instrumentation,...
Canada, Waterloo, ON - assembler, metal, assembly, mechanical, assembling,...
Canada, Cambridge, ON - assembler, picker, rf, centre, time, part,...
Canada, Milton, ON - assembler, plant, assembly, lean, mechanical, bus,...
Canada, Milton, ON - assembler, assembly, electrical, mechanical, wire,...