AT&T Public Sector Solutions is a company located in Vienna, VA. We are looking to fill full-time permanent positions for multiple contracts. Our immediate need is to find a Mid Data Engineer and a Senior Data Engineer to work in Oakton, VA.
In an effort to respect any potential candidate's time; I have included the job description below for your review. Please highlight in yellow any experience, qualifications or skills in this Job Requirement that is reflective of your own experience. If you like, you can also add the number of years of experience next to the skills or qualifications and any notes, to further present your level of expertise. This strategy gets your background and experience immediately recognized within the Job Requirement.
We understand that you may not meet every qualification or every requirement; but if you are a U.S. Citizen and have an Active CI Poly security clearance and the relevant experience necessary to do this job, then we are interested in learning more about you. Just reply by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your desired salary, highlighted job requirement and current resume. If there is mutual interest in moving forward, there will be a phone interview scheduled. It really is that easy!
If the timing isn't right for you to consider a new job opportunity, please feel free to email this position with my contact information to anyone you feel could be a fit; we would greatly appreciate your help. I am available to speak with you from 9 AM EST to 9 PM EST if you have any questions. I can be reached at 424-361-4981 and email@example.com
Data Engineer Mid (Government)
Seeking a candidate to fill either a Mid-level Data Engineer position or a Senior Data engineer position to support an Intelligence Community contract. Candidate will be a key member of a team responsible for the integration of enterprise management solutions implemented on Windows and Linux systems server technology configured in a virtual environment for multiple service applications.
• Candidate designs, develops, implements, tests, documents, and operates large-scale, high-volume, high-performance data structures for business intelligence analytics.
• Implements data structures using best practices in data modeling (e.g., ETL/ELT processes, AWS Redshift, Oracle, and OLAP technologies).
• Provides on-line reporting and analysis using business intelligence tools ('e.g., OBIEE) and a logical abstraction layer against large, multi-dimensional datasets and multiple sources.
• Gathers business and functional requirements and translates these requirements into robust, scalable, operable solutions that work well within the overall data architecture.
• Produces comprehensive, usable dataset documentation and metadata. Provides input and recommendations on technical issues to the project manager.
• Familiar with HBase, Hadoop distributed file systems (HDFS), Oracle, MySQL, and Vertica Databases.
• Capable of using APIs to access data stored in HDFS, Oracle and MySQL databases.
• Familiar with DoD NIST 800-53 Security Certification test criteria.
Bachelor's Degree in a related field and at least 5 years experience or Associate's Degree/technical school certificate and 10 years experience.
• 5+ years of experience with and detailed knowledge of data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ ELT and reporting/analytic tools.
• Experience in architecting data warehouse solutions and integrating technical components- 2+ years of experience with relational and star schema data modeling concepts
• Strong analytical skills with excellent knowledge of Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, and JDBC.
• 2+ years of work experience with very large data warehousing environment
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
An active TS/SCI with CI Polygraph is required for this position. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship is required.
Desired: ITIL V3 Foundation
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Arabic Screener Linguist
Bethesda, MD - arabic, ncr, civil, support, information,...
Senior IT Manager/BSA
Chantilly, VA - it manager, translation, sme, project managers,...
McLean, VA - management, sector, analytical, clearance,...
Director of Civilian Sales, Public Sector
McLean, VA - sector, sales, mba, director, public, government,...
HIRE - NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY - FULL TIME
Tysons, VA - experience necessary, public, marketing, service,...
McLean, VA - high, scientist, analysis, data, experience,...
McLean, VA - high, scientist, analysis, data, experience, tools,...