To $150K + Bonus
Fairfield, New Jersey
- Oversee all accounting day to day operations and develop new accounting policies/procedures as needed.
- Ensuring accuracy and compliance with accounting policies and standards, and Prepare monthly financial statements.
- Responsible for month end close transactions, preparations of account reconciliations and review of internal financial statements.
- Assisting with the year-end audit; Overseeing fixed assets, journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Business reporting/profitability analysis and assessment of decisions on financial and business results
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting is required. MBA preferred
7-10 years of Accounting experience
Ability to use advanced Excel spreadsheet functions with advanced SAP skills
Pharmaceutical Industry preferred
Interested and qualified candidates please forward your resume in WORD Format to Priscilla at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fairfield, NJ - controller, auditor, sheet, assistant, controls,...
Assistant Controller w/ a Growing company- Excellent benefit
Paramus, NJ - controller, treasury, accounting, assistant, audit,...
Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ - controller, accounting, construction company,...
NJ - controller, plant, sap, controls, operating,...
Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ - controller, accounting, finance, bookkeeping, erp,...
Denville, NJ - controller, accounting, mri, estate, property,...
Controller / Comptroller
Kenilworth, NJ - controller, accounting, financial, auditors,...