BHUSHAN STEEL INVITES APPLICATIONS FROM FRESH ENGINEERING GRADUATES FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT ENGINEER TRAINEE.
Post Name: Assistant Engineer Trainee
A BE/BTech Graduate in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation or other relevant stream from any AICTE approved institution in India. He/She should have atleast 65% or a CGPA of 6.5.
Experience: 0 years
Max Age Limit: 30 years as on 30th Nov 2016
Job Duties and Tasks for: "Electrical Engineer"
1) Confer with engineers, customers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.
2) Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
3) Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
4) Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
5) Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
6) Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
Job Duties and Tasks for: "Mechanical Engineer"
1) Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
2) Confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
3) Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
4) Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
5) Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
6) Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to maintenance crew.
Job Duties and Tasks for: "Instrumentation Engineer"
• designing and developing new control systems;
• testing, maintaining and modifying existing systems;
• analysing data and presenting findings in written reports;
• managing operations;
• working collaboratively with design engineers, operation engineers, purchasers and other internal staff;
• liaising with clients, suppliers, contractors and relevant authorities (e.g. the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority);
• project management within cost and time constrained environments;
• understanding and ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations and quality standards;
Salary Package/Emoluments: Shortlisted Candidates will be provided a monthly Salary of Rs 32,800/- for the first year and Rs 40,300/- for the second year. They will also be covered under the Mediclaim policy of the organization which provides for a hospitalization cover of Rs 2.5 lacs per annum and an OPD coverage of Rs 6000/- per annum.
Application Procedure: Interested Candidates are required to Contact :-
MRF Tyres Hiring Freshers for Graduate Engineer .
India, Mumbai, MH - rs, hindi, rubber, plc, automobile, bus,...
India, Mumbai, MH - mechanical engineer, visa, welder,...
vacency for tata motors company
India, Mumbai, MH - welder, helper, tata, engg, motors, mh...
Mechanical Engineer - Fresher, Degree Holder
India, Mumbai, MH - mechanical engineer, fresher, mechanical, engines,...
India, Mumbai, MH - mechanical engineer, nd, panel, mechanical,...
Joint circle trading & contracting LLC- Kuwait
India, Mumbai, MH - welder, painter, carpenter, electrician,...
Standard Integrated Flight Training Programe(PILOT TRAINING)
India, Navi Mumbai, MH - aircraft, flight, deck, instructor, instrument,...