Job # 16-101
Position: Occupational Health Nurse (RN)
Location: Middletown, CT
Status: Per Diem. This is a Mon-Friday
• Occupational, routine, emergency and preventive nursing care
• Some Case Management,
• Wellness initiatives including flu shots.
• Valid registered nurse licensure in CT
• Occupational health, urgent care or emergency room experience preferred
• Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills
• Flexible, excellent problem solving skills, and keen ability to multitask
• Computer Literate
To apply email a resume as an attached word document to: Nancy.
Nancy Clover RN, COHN-S
Occupational Health Connections
978-686-9739 Fax: 978-258-2682
PO Box 2106 Methuen, MA 01844
New Britain, CT - occupational health, engineer, air, engineering,...
Bristol, CT - air, occupational health, engineer, engineering,...
Waterbury, CT - occupational, occupational health, engineer, air,...
Hamden, CT - occupational health, air, engineer, engineering,...
New Britain, CT - occupational, occupational therapy, air, therapist,...
RN-OR - Travel Nursing: OR Travel Nursing in Meride
Meriden, CT - nurse, r.n., nurse r.n., surgical, recruiters,...
Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU-CCU
Meriden, CT - nurse, icu, care, critical care, r.n., ccu,...