We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Early Childhood teacher. It is essential that you are a natural team player, a proactive person who takes responsibility and ownership of the tasks of the institute, provides guidance to others but also takes responsibility for implementation, sees through the completion of tasks within given timeline and you are flexible when it comes to responsibilities and tasks
• Planning overall teaching goals and directions for classes regarding curriculum
• Design curricular activities, provides guidance to teachers for implementing activities within overall Highscope framework (Key Development Indicators)
• Implementation of the curricular activities for classes through creative activities and schedule
• Create positive, well-organised and attractive learning environments including procurement/ creation of resources focused on child development
• Make regular observation and record children’s growth, development and behaviour
• Reporting learning goals, daily activities effectively through designated communication channels. Creation of school newsletter
• Planning and implementing outdoor and extra-curricular activities and events
• Ensure the learning environment is clean, hygienic and safe on continuous basis
• Conduct periodic parent consultations
• Administrative tasks for internal and external communications as and when required
<strong>Language and experience requirements:</strong>
• <strong>Degree in Early Childhood Education or primary teacher training qualification is must</strong>.
• <strong>Certification in Highscope / Montessori</strong> will be an advantage
• <strong>Minimum 3 years' hands-on working experience</strong> in kindergarten / primary school (early years); Hands-on experience with age-group (0-3 or 3-6 years) is required
• Very high level fluency in English ( <strong>minimum C1 level</strong> ) is required
• Proficiency in any extra-curricular activities (e.g. music, dance, yoga, creative art) is desirable
• IT literacy
• Creative and truly passionate to work with small children while being extremely patient and caring
• Enthusiastic, proactive and flexible to share tasks typical for a small but growing organisation
• Ability to handle a fast-moving environment
• Ability to coordinate with a variety of stakeholders effectively
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
• Person who is culturally sensitive and thrives in truly international environment
<strong>Salary and benefits:</strong>
We offer a highly competitive salary within international childcare sector in Denmark. Benefits includes employer’s pension contribution, paid annual leaves etc.
Please note that due to high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview process.
Denmark, Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark - nursery, childcare, child, child care, course,...
Specialist Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Denmark, Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark - psychiatry, child, nursery, childcare, child care,...
New Danish Course Leader
Denmark, Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark - chinese, italian, course, french, summer, football,...
Denmark, Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark - developer, extra, js, front, general, notes,...
PARTNER DISTRIBUTION ACCOUNT MANAGER
Denmark, Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark - cisco, distribution, partner, solar, channel,...
Account Manager Commercial
Denmark, Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark - cisco, commercial, account, technology, solutions,...
Sweden, Malmö - hr manager, digital marketing, fluent, creative,...