Senior Director, Product Management – Contact Center Technologies
It’s a powerful feeling, to belong. It’s inspiring people to do more than they thought they could. It’s leading the way by rolling up your sleeves to accomplish a common goal. It’s taking a passion and turning it into your vision. Belonging is what it feels like to work at Marriott. If this sounds like the place for you, join us.
The Omaha Gbl Sls&Ctmr Care Campus located at 1818 North 90th Street, Omaha, NE, 68114 is currently hiring a Senior Director, Product Management – Contact Center Technologies.
Responsibilities include: The Senior Director, Product Management – Contact Center Technology, has key responsibilities which includes managing the GSCC Contact Center Technology Product portfolio, program and project leadership, and leading the implementation of technology products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of management and associates. He/she ensures high caliber customer satisfaction through the development and execution of technology solutions throughout the globe for Global Sales and Customer Care.
Working closely with senior GSCC & Corporate IT leaders, this position provides a strategic technology direction to make optimal business decisions regarding the contact center technology platforms. This position works with considerable independence, monitoring the flow of project work of Global Sales and Customer Care and Corporate iT departments in alignment with broader business initiatives, projects and work teams. Additionally, this position will coordinate closely with selected vendor partners on the find, build and delivery of all current and new Contact Center Technology.
A successful candidate possesses knowledge and experience and demonstrates strong leadership and relationship skills. This senior position requires significant information technology, infrastructure and contact center experience as well as department and organizational management experience. A proven understanding and experience related to infrastructure, technology (hardware, software & telecommunications) and P&L budgeting, is also key to be successful in this role.
Remote Eligible Position (ie work out of your home office) - Ideal candidate will be based " in market " within the Omaha, Nebraska geographic area - However, Open to consider qualified candidates outside that Market, based on experience.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Provide product management leadership for Customer Engagement Systems from strategic planning to tactical activities related to ongoing optimization & continuous improvement.
• Leverage product dashboards to drive a data driven decision-making culture to identify big and small opportunities to improve performance, as well illustrate value for recently launched/optimized features.
• Effectively translate technology & process opportunities into quantifiable results.
• Contribute a high level of specialized knowledge and skill in key program area (CRM, Workforce management, IVR, CTI, Channel routing, etc.) to support business unit and functional objectives
• Manage the product feature cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
• Document requirements for current and future products and develop the associated business case for new investments.
• Ensure all deliverables meet Marriott standards and enterprise-wide project management standards for system design, implementation and production
• Enable communications for internal executives and constituents for product rollouts, as well as provide escalation support for triaging production issues
• Achieve results against budget within the scope of responsibility
• Lead procurement efforts as needed (e.g. new tools, new vendors), write statements of work and manage external vendors
• Benchmark comparable organizations while building deep understanding of our customer profiles/ needs, plus business strategies and needs for growth
• Facilitate strong working relationships with team members and business sponsors to deliver exceptional product solutions
• Respond to, solve and makes decisions on business requests, brand requests and hotel requests. Present solutions, leveraging work in progress
• Adaptability - Maintains performance level under pressure or when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.
• Communication - Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
• Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, and chooses a course of action.
• Professional Demeanor - Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
• Building and Contributing to Teams - Participates as a member of a team to move toward the completion of common goals while fostering cohesion and collaboration among team members.
• Driving for Results - Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
• Planning and Organizing - Gathers information and resources required to set a plan of action for self and/or others; prioritizes and arranges work requirements to accomplish goals and ensure work is completed.
• Coworker Relationships - Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and lasting relationships.
• Customer Relationships - Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer/stakeholder needs and actions consistent with the company’s service standards.
• Global Mindset - Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
Generating Talent and Organizational Capability
• Organizational Capability - Evaluates and adapts the structure of assignments and work processes to best fit the needs and/or support the goals of an organizational unit.
• Talent Management - Provides guidance and feedback to help individuals develop and strengthen skills and abilities needed to accomplish work objectives.
Learning and Applying Professional Expertise
• Applied Learning - Seeks and makes the most of learning opportunities to improve performance of self and/or others.
• Business Acumen - Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations and generate innovative solutions to approach business and administrative challenges.
• Technical Acumen - Understands and utilizes professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct and manage everyday business operations and generate innovative solutions to approach function-specific work challenges.
Education, Certifications and Experience
• BS/BA degree required in an appropriate field with a graduate level preferred
• 8-10 years working in Contact Center environments with a focus on managing technology products
• 2-4 years working in the Hospitality industry interfacing with customers a plus
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus
• Product Manager Certification a plus
Highlighted Capabilities (preferred but not required upon entry)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
• Project and Product management skills
• Strong interpersonal and meeting facilitation skills
• Strong understanding of technology and the ability to inspire technical innovation
• Knowledge of contact center strategies and technology optimization
• Ability to solve problems quickly, think creatively and satisfy the speed-to-market needs
• Excellent people skills
• Experience estimating and managing budgets
• Experience with Waterfall and Agile (Scrum) software development approaches
• Experience with Microsoft tools – Office and Project
Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice around the globe by FORTUNE and Working Mother magazines, DiversityInc, Great Places to Work Institute, and the CRF institute among others. Visit our newsroom to learn more: news.marriott.com
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Mathematician 2 or 3
Omaha, NE - software, omaha, nebraska, development, jira,...
Director of Benefits
Omaha, NE - sec, director, food, omaha, packaging,...
Application For PT Sales Associate to
Omaha, NE - terminal, sales, omaha, hiring, cash, ticket, ne,...
Omaha, NE - recruitment, omaha, recruiting, specialist,...
Class B Driver, Local - Home Daily, Fulltime
Omaha, NE - cdl driver, omaha, time, contact, fulltime, class,...
Omaha, NE - dog, store manager, manager, omaha, pet, store,...
Utility Locate Technician
Omaha, NE - underground, fair, omaha, technician, utility,...