• Respond promptly to clients requirement
• Handle all client related communications including understanding of the brief, planning and communicating it to internal team.
• Regularly meet/ visit the client
• Complete jobs on time
• Ensure client retention
• Ensure client engagement by proactively discussing agreed strategies, share ideas, take briefs, be responsive
• Work efficiently with different teams like, designers/ Operations / Content Developers
• Follow Company processes.
- Pleasant personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible, patient and highly responsive personality
- High levels of ownership
- Quality conscious- Able to work unsupervised
• Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
• Strong account management and relationship building skills.
• Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
If the screening team decides that you are competent enough for the demands of the position, you will be shortlisted and invited to an interview for further consideration. If you were not shortlisted, we will keep your resume in our database for future reference. We will not be able to contact you back in this case due to the large amount of applications we receive. So if you don’t hear from us within 3 days, you can assume that your application was not successful at this time. we also invite you to visit the Career Section on our Web site regularly for current updates on jobs available with Morpheus.
About Morpheus Consulting:
Morpheus Consulting understands the dynamics attached to talent acquisition, relationship management and the required service levels within the regional industry. Our heritage is now our main strength as we continue to work within our core markets to deliver key account management and strong contingency recruitment practices to our clients and candidates. Recruitment is a people-focused business – our success and growth are reliant upon our people. Our team of 130 consultants based in Middle east, Asia and Africa offer a blend of international recruitment experience, coupled with a platform of local market and industry knowledge.
Morpheus Consulting has its presence since 2007 and has established itself as a reputed recruitment specialist in its industry. With footprints in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variety of industrial sectors. This vast experience, industry expertise and knowledge enables our consultants to identify and present the highest quality candidates to our clients, in line with their business objectives and culture. We have built our brand by investing in people, whether it is our own consultants, candidates, or clients. This core value is central to our success, which underpins everything we do, and in return has translated into a successful and established Morpheus Consulting brand that our clients and candidates can trust.
Job Type: Full-time
Sales: 5 years
Exposure in Automobiles: 3 years
Account Management: 5 years
Required license or certification:
Key Account Manager (m/w) - Amazon Payments
Germany, Munich, BY - die, im, payments, ab, salesforce, es, amazon, crm,...
Key Account Manager
Germany, Hamburg, HH - sap, key account, german, account manager, account,...
Key Account Manager (m/w) PRIME
Germany, Berlin, Berlin - die, im, key account, amazon, commerce, eng, max,...
Key Account Manager
Germany, Cologne, NRW - die, key account, vacancies, fmcg, account,...
Key Account Manager (m/w) Seller Programs
Germany, Berlin, Berlin - die, im, es, commerce, das, account management,...
Regional Key Account Manager Ost-Deutschland (m/w)
Germany, Berlin, Berlin - die, key, im, key account, partner, top, account,...
EMV Ingenieur (m/w)
Germany, Schwalmstadt, HE - company, car, systems, audio, services, standards,...