IT Help Desk Support Specialist
Reports to: Department: Operations
Full time/Part time: Full Exempt/Nonexempt: Nonexempt
The Information Technology department at Weatherby is looking for a Help Desk Support Specialist. The Help Desk Support Specialist is most concerned with end user support, which includes but is not limited to answering phones, triaging customer issues, assisting with desktop related questions while giving outstanding customer support.
Essential functions and Responsibilities:
• Respond to customer email messages and tickets requesting assistance
• Troubleshoot computer hardware and software issues.
• Tracks status of inquiries by checking with appropriate IT resource to facilitate resolution.
• Document and escalate problems as necessary.
• Images and deploys desktop and mobile workstations.
• Train end users on computer and application usage.
Additional duties and responsibilities:
Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• Working knowledge of Windows 7, 8, and 10
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• Ability to assist others with complex issues in a professional manner
• Learning and initiative skills
• Strong problem analysis and problem solving skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• HS Diploma
Accountabilities and Measures:
• Meet objective goals assigned by the Systems Administrator during performance coaching.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to acknowledge:
● Working expectations: This is largely a sedentary role, however while performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell.
● Specific vision abilities: list such as close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
● Weight requirement: The employee must occasionally lift and/or carry 66 pounds and push/pull up to 24 pounds.
Americans with Disabilities Specifications Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Weatherby is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. This job operates in a clerical office setting, routinely uses standard office equipment including computers, telephones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Or While performing the duties of this job, this position will be exposed to the manufacturing/factory environment and be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in this work environment can be loud.
California Department of Justice Certificate of Eligibility
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Desk Support Specialist (IT)
CA - computer, desk, printing, support specialist,...
Regional Marketing Representative - Entry Level
CA - desk, cover letter, letter, cover, learning, pr,...
Entry Level - Full Time
CA - graphic, graphic design, objective, office, hr,...
End User Support/End User Computing
Atascadero, CA - desk, desktop, user, computing, pc, mac,...
Paso Robles, CA - crew, it, independent, control, restaurant, paso,...
Foreign Language Technical Support Specialist
San Luis Obispo, CA - support specialist, foreign, technical support,...
Coalinga, CA - hr, psychology, psychologist, treatment, mental,...