Job Description: Clinical Scientist
Location: Durham, NC 27709
Function as a clinical scientist which includes designing and executing clinical testing protocols to ensure accurate testing parameters, conducting biophysical testing and collecting consistent data on human subjects in accordance with GCP and company's SOPs
• Perform data entry and analysis of raw data using EXCEL or appropriate statistical tools.
• Maintain detailed data logs for clinical studies and provide data on a timely basis
• Prepare protocols, study report forms, informed consents and reports
• Maintain a professional clinical atmosphere, demonstrate an excellent level of customer service, and ensure diversity sensitivity all for panelists on a daily basis.
• Maintain awareness of panelist issues, i.e. product adverse reactions, questionable compliance, etc, and escalate issues to Supervisor to ensure proper testing results.
• Demonstrate an excellent level of service and provide results on a timely basis.
• Responsible for the development appropriate proof of concept studies to understand efficacy, mechanism of action, and validation of potential claims.
• Strong technical and analytical skills
• Strong organization skills - Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced setting while maintaining attention to details and precision in testing techniques
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; customer service skills.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Science (Chemistry, Biology or related field)
3-5 years’ experience
Candidate's MUST have experience with testing cosmetic, topical products; experience with DNA or drugs is not needed/matching this role.
Senior Biology Data Scientist
Lake County, IL - biology, scientist, pharma, phd, data,...
Scientist, Structural Biology (Protein Chemistry)
San Diego, CA - biology, structural, chemist, protein, chemistry,...
Richmond, VA - scientist, formulation, biology, pilot, chemistry,...
Richmond, VA - biology, scientist, formulation, chemistry, pilot,...