• A technical writer in documentation of the technical data and engineering analysis and conclusions in new product development.
• This also includes support of critical product testing, documents, and interaction with all the functions involved in review and approval of these documents.
• The role also includes coordination of workflow for documents, interpretation of customer technical requirements, and reporting of status within the IPDS teams and to program management.
• Support testing and verification (Declaration of Design and Performance, compliance matrices, etc) of products.
• Coordinates and provides quality initial (draft) and final documents for all engineering reports and documents.
• Strong writing skills and use of MS Word for creating and editing reports.
• Drafts original technical text as appropriate.
• Interprets technical data from testing as well as design requirements documents.
• BS Engineering or related technical field of study.
• 2-5 years of experience in a related technical discipline.
• Due to site requirements, candidate must be a US Citizen.
Note: CANDIDATE MUST BE OF GREEN CARD HOLDER/ U.S. CITIZEN/ PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS
Technical Writer / Low Level Hardware
Phoenix, AZ - writer, technical writer, embedded, telecom, ab,...
Shipping/Receiving Specialist - 157272
Catoosa, OK - shipping receiving, shipping, sap, lift,...
Technical Writer - Software
Scottsdale, AZ - writer, technical writer, technical, writing,...
Phoenix, AZ - writer, fund...
Technical / Proposal Writer
Tempe, AZ - writer, proposal, editing, content, proposals,...
Chandler, AZ - writer, technical writer, design engineer,...
Phoenix, AZ - writer, editor, music, wire, audio, sheet, media,...