Job Title: Requirements Analyst (Systems Analyst)
Location: Vienna, VA or Herndon, VA or Pensacola, FL
Duration: 12 months
• The Requirement Analyst (Systems Analyst) supports Information Technology and works with both business and technical teams by managing the analysis of system requirements for business initiatives.
Specific activities for creating and managing system requirements include:
• Ability to work on larger and more complex projects and initiatives with little direction.
• Analyzes and translates unique and highly complex business requirements into system requirements.
• Broad knowledge and expertise of systems in the Financial Services / Banking industry required.
• Develops and presents demonstrations of proposed solutions to project issues.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Qualified candidate must have at least 8+ years of systems analysis experience and have technical experience in their background.
• Demonstrated experience with Visio Demonstrated experience in systems analysis and workflow analysis.
• Demonstrated experience of the systems development life cycle (SDLC).
• Demonstrated experience in analyzing, translating, and communicating system requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative and good judgment, and make sound decisions.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Demonstrated use of established system requirements elicitation techniques.
• Experience using requirement management tools is a plus.
VA - analyst, cycle, project, systems analyst, systems,...
Vienna, VA - analyst, systems analyst, systems, system, sdlc,...
Senior Systems Analyst
VA - systems analyst, project, data, analyst, uat,...
Systems Engineer, Lead
Sterling, VA - requirements, ability, documentation, range,...
Sr. Systems Analyst
Reston, VA - systems analyst, systems, analyst,...
Vienna, VA - analyst, systems analyst, sdlc, banking, systems,...
Senior System Analyst
VA - project, uat, data, systems analyst, analyst, usd,...