Job description for Cisco UC/UCCE Engineer- Location – AZ/RI – share resumes ASAP
• 9+ years exceptional implementation, administration, troubleshooting and support experience with Cisco UC/UCCE/ICM/CVP Enterprise applications
• Design, integration, and enhancement experience with UC/UCCE/ICM/CVP Enterprise is highly desired
• Must have experience in Cisco Communications Manager, Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Emergency Responder
• Must have experience in Cisco Voice Gateways (Ingress/Egress) and VXML Gateways. Experience in Oracle Acme Packet SBC is highly desired
• Must have experience developing CISCO ICM Scripts and Cisco CVP applications. Experience in creating design documents and developing CVP custom elements and web services using Java are highly desired
• Should have experience in developing and modifying custom CUIC reports
• Should have expertise in troubleshooting UC/UCCE/ICM/CVP/Gateways issues (SQL Query Analyzer/RCD/TCD/Call Trace/Log Analysis)
• Familiarity with SCCP, SIP, MGCP protocols
• Exposure to 3rd party applications like Nuance ASR/TTS, in Contact voice recorder, Aceyus reporting and VistaPoint Attendant Console
• Ability to work in a delivery support environment that involves structured processes and timelines.
CISCO UCCE ENGINEER
Scottsdale, AZ - mm, cisco, visa, h1b, skype, attendant, cad,...
Cisco Voice Engineer
Phoenix, AZ - cisco, engineer, network engineer, voice, remote,...
Tempe, AZ - cisco, voice, engineer, voip, hp, microsoft,...
Senior Network Voice Engineer
Phoenix, AZ - cisco, network engineer, mpls, engineer, voice,...
Phoenix, AZ - cisco, attendant, administrator, network engineer,...
Sr. Unified Communications Consultant
Tempe, AZ - cisco, unified, ccna, communications, consultant,...
F5 Security Engineer
Phoenix, AZ - cisco, ios, engineer, security, network security,...