Job Description Infosys – DNA Financial Services – Technology Lead - US – BI - NETEZZA
Location for this position: Phoenix, Arizona. This position may require 100% relocation.U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education.
• Minimum of 4+ years of work experience in the Information Technology Field.
• Minimum of 4+ years of hands on Netezza experience.
• Experience in full software development lifecycle of the Data Warehousing Project.
• Strong knowledge of Netezza Architecture: Nodes, S-Blades, FPGA, Disk Enclosures.
• Efficient usage of Netezza DDL Statements – Derived Tables, EXTERNAL Tables, Materialized Views.
• Hands on Knowledge on Netezza Concepts – Data Distribution, Zone-Maps.
• Understand the Concept of Locking Mechanisms in Netezza.
• Experience on Query Tuning mechanisms using proper usage of Statistics in Netezza.
• Efficient in Writing SQL’s with complex joins, aggregations, UNIX Scripts.
• Good understanding of Data Warehouse Modeling concepts.
• Experience in using the built in Netezza Functions.
• Efficient in writing NZSQL and NZLOAD Scripts and executing the scripts.
• Responsible for writing efficient views based on user and reporting requirements.
• Must be able to provide Solutions or Enhancements to fix the data issues quickly when reported by the clients or users.
• Flexibility to Self-learn and understand the system, further assist with query tuning and application performance.
• At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle stages.
• Certification in Netezza.
• At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 2 years of experience in Design and Architecture review.
• At least 2 years of experience in application support and maintenance (including some experience on-call support).
• Good Analytical skills.
• High impact communication.
• Ability to ramp up in new technologies.
• Ability to work in a team, in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
Senior Systems Engineer
Phoenix, AZ - digital, technologies, systems engineer, it,...
In-Home Therapist Team Lead- Southwest Region
Phoenix, AZ - therapist, degree, team, lead, social, apply,...
Phoenix, AZ - digital, systems engineer, technologies, it,...
Entry Level / Full Time - Account Rep
Phoenix, AZ - organic, global, drawing, employee, lead,...
Netezza DBA Lead Consultant
Phoenix, AZ - scheduler, dba, appliance, etl, netezza,...
Phoenix, AZ - bi, data, data warehouse, reporting, warehouse,...
Ordinance Operations Department Crew Manager
Phoenix, AZ - preservation, field, chief, lead, resource,...